[ANSWERED] Goldsmith and Cooking gauntlets

J35u5_M4

I heard from a friend that, given that you have the required tackle box for it;

You can store your cooking gauntlets in your tackle box, then get another pair of gauntlets back which you can turn into goldsmith gauntlets, so in the end you would have both goldsmith gauntlets and cooking gauntlets, this to me sounds like shenanigans, but since I don't have the require tackle box to do this (I'm a few tokens away from it), I just wanted to know if this is a lie, or is it true?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Wouldn't they get destroyed? Anyways, I guess I do the same to get the cooking gauntlets pair?

they dont get destroyed

you dont need to die with gauntlets to get 1 pair of gauntlets for the tacklebox and 1 for the bank.

you do need to die if you want 1 for the box and 3 for the bank tho.

the problem with storing family crest gauntlets is that if two different gauntlets are stored in the same inventory, one of the types of gauntlets is destroyed.

i can store 3 gold smithing gauntlets in my bank because they're the same type. They wont get destroyed on logout.

Lets say i hypothetically converted 1 of my goldsmithing gauntlets into a cooking gauntlet, and deposited it into my bank.

When i log out and log back in, I will only have either 2 gold smithing gauntlets or 1 cooking gauntlet, as the bank would have deleted the other.

The tacklebox bypasses this because the tacklebox is a NEW inventory space.

In theory, you can keep gold gaunts in your bank, chaos gaunts in your inventory, and cooking gaunts in your tackle box and all 3 would be available upon logging back in.

you get the idea.

Even though you can store the cooking gaunts in your tackle box, do not forget to put it back into the box before logging out.

Naaxi.png

Oh, I get it now, thanks...

Isn't that a bug though? Or Jagex confirmed it can be done?

It's more of a loophole type thing.

Having multiple gauntlet doesn't really change gameplay at all (other then the odd 50k or so you would've saved) so I doubt Jagex would bother fixing it.

Either way, how beneficial is it to have more then one gauntlet at a time?

capt%20kevin.png

Oh, I get it now, thanks...

Isn't that a bug though? Or Jagex confirmed it can be done?

It's more of a loophole type thing.

Having multiple gauntlet doesn't really change gameplay at all (other then the odd 50k or so you would've saved) so I doubt Jagex would bother fixing it.

Either way, how beneficial is it to have more then one gauntlet at a time?

I mean I guess it saves me 25k every time i need to switch between cooking and gold smithing gauntlets.

But of course this point is trivial as it costs me over 100k gp to make it so that i have 3 gold smithing gauntlets in my bank.

if anything I'm paying much much much more money than I would ever save, for the simple convenience of having 3 gold smithing gauntlets banked.

The only benefit really, is to sedate OCD impulses.

Naaxi.png