Guide to efficient dungeoneering C2 fishing/skilling. {wip}

xpx

As far as i'm told, it's a 25% cut, so still 75% as good, which is still good enough if you do both fishing and wcing, duo or do them as c2's.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I find meleeing rammernaut better then maging if he's under level 100 (which he usually is in c1/2's)

Unless you get a fire staff, I'd melee with turmoil.

(this is assuming you have high melees of course)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

My wild theory is that all resources that are there as a result of the update on the 15th (increase resource in lower complexities) have had their xp rates halved and any resources that would have been there before that update gives you the full xp.

Is it still worth it cutting trees you know to be half xp?

sweepsig.png

As for this in f2p, i think the xp rates are also lowered by f2p triangle being less balanced, but it's plausible that it's the best f2p wcing and fishing xp too.

Pre xp cut, my rate was about 40k fish xp/hr, but that is closer to the min of the range, not anywhere near the max.

I would doubt the woodcutting in a f2p setting; our best, spinebeam, yields 145 xp, which is only ~2x a willow and to me is roughly a bit slower.

If anyone is interested, here are the results at 90 fishing. The data is assuming approximately 50% blue crabs and 50% cave morays. Also, after the update which lessened some of the xp, I used my previous 3 hrs before the update and just took 75% of it in addition to 3 hrs done after the update.

90Fishing.png

This is floors 1-35 done twice, killing all bosses (hence the 9.5 minute stomp floor with 40 fish :thumbdown:).

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Another option for removing fish would be low alch, would require nat and fire staff binds.

I know you can at least get every other fish, but with proper timing it seems possible to get them all, the advantage of low alch over dropping is that you do not need to re-click the fish spot.