The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for surfing on the backs of Tuna that have been strapped together into the shape of a surfboard. :shame:

~D. V. "Dude, that's animal cruelty!!!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for posting on this thread.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

*jawdrop* :o

You're banned for making me jawdrop, because I didn't see you post something a tad more original. :shame:

~D. V. "I recognize overused bans..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 months later...

Banned for this being the 2000th time you've posted a variant on this exact message. We get it dude, Forum Games sucked after LOTPW came around.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

With my shiny new hammer, you're now banned!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 3 weeks later...

You're Banned for showing off that new BanHammer in far too sexy of a manner.  I'm having trouble keeping my brain from thinking naughty things now! :P

~D. V. "Must... clean... my... brain... now... LOL..." Devnull

You are banned for thinking naughty things :X...

• Like 1

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Talk is cheap. I'm still postin' here, so obviously you aren't really takin' action.

Talk is cheap. I'm still postin' here, so obviously you aren't really takin' action.

<*taps on 's shoulder*>

Sorry dude, but you're banned for not firing a ban in your previous post. :shame:

<*promptly punches out cold for about 3 hours*>

Somebody had to see this coming. -.-

As for this...

You are banned for thinking naughty things :x...

Read it, LOL'd instantly.  Thanks for the chuckle. :lol:

~D. V. "...*sigh*... LOL ..." Devnull

Honestly, who cares. Like, do we need to always ban people? Does that not become passe, at some point? This thread has run for over 2000 pages. What can we say that's new and interesting as a way to ban people? It doesn't matter. Just like. Let's chat.

How are you Devnull? I honestly feel like I barely even know you, even though you've been such a big personality on this forum for so long. I wanna get to know *you*, not just the persona you've made.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, who cares. Like, do we need to always ban people? Does that not become passe, at some point? This thread has run for over 2000 pages. What can we say that's new and interesting as a way to ban people? It doesn't matter. Just like. Let's chat.

How are you Devnull? I honestly feel like I barely even know you, even though you've been such a big personality on this forum for so long. I wanna get to know *you*, not just the persona you've made.

Well... it's been a while since I did multiple reasons for banning all at once... Oh, and I brought a hammer with me. :twisted:

<*pulls out a giant hammer... this one's got gold trim all over it*>

First off, you're banned for violating the rules of this thread. :shame:

<*slams the hammer down on *>

Second off, you're banned for asking this on the wrong thread. =;

<*slams the hammer down on again*>

Third off, you're banned for asking for personal details in a zone where Jagex's Rules Of RuneScape (https://www.runescape.com/game-guide/rules) still somewhat apply. :ugeek:

<*slams the hammer down several more times on just to get the point across*>

Fourth, you're banned for not having a funny and inventive ban thought up. :P

<*slams the hammer down on again*>

Oh, and one more thing... I started out just like the rest of you... I wasn't any kind of big personality to begin with, and I still don't think of myself as being one.  I'm probably too much like "Peter Capaldi's version of The Doctor" in that regard. :notalk:

<*watches fall over, stunned and unconscious*>

I bet they're going to be sleeping for a while from that one. -.-

~D. V. "STOP... HAMMER TIME!!!" Devnull

Oh, and one more thing... I started out just like the rest of you... I wasn't any kind of big personality to begin with, and I still don't think of myself as being one.  I'm probably too much like "Peter Capaldi's version of The Doctor" in that regard. :notalk:

Devnull no! Please, don't put yourself down like this! You're honest to heck probably the most widely recognized person on these forums! That's something to hold onto, I promise <333

I see that you're not comfortable talking about yourself. That's okay, I'll tell you a little bit about me, and hopefully that will help you feel more comfortable, and if not, well, we can still just chat. Okay? :)

So for the past few years, I've been really into board games. Stuff like Settlers of Catan and Bang!, though I can certainly appreciate a classic game of Boggle too :3 You ever play any board games? Anything you like? I'm always looking for recommendations :)

• 3 weeks later...

Devnull no! Please, don't put yourself down like this! You're honest to heck probably the most widely recognized person on these forums! That's something to hold onto, I promise <333

Banned for not realizing that if you brought my name up in the RuneScape areas of these Rune Tips Forums, you would probably find that many people go "Who the heck is that?" because they simply don't know I even exist.  A statement like what you've made is simply not the case. :geek:

~Mr. D. V. "I never really made that big an impact... Not like actually famous people such as 'Zezima'..." Devnull

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're banned because you didn't notice the restaurant waiter failed to keep your pancakes covered, and a fly crawled all over them. :o

~D. V. "Looks like you'll be sending those back to the cook now..." Devnull

(p.s.: Thanks for reviving this thread.  I appreciate it!)

• 4 weeks later...

You've been banned for not playing ArenaScape!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

• 6 years later...