Best names you've seen on runescape?

Dr_Harry_Pot

My neighbor who I have known since a we lad, his account name is Power. I also have a feint memory of RSC, seeing account simply titled "Jim". I appreciate this rareness of these names, as they are hard to come across especially now, I mean Pker15439285? Really? So let me here some of the rare names you have seen/own !

I'm baaaack :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a person named, "Yu Gi Oh".

And I've been in omg's cc, if that counts...

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

There's "Spongebob", "Noob", I saw a guy with a santa named "mewtwo", but he wasn't ranked. There are more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

I think "Zaapdos" is pretty rare, all things considered.

I like my account name. I also have a noob from way back in classic named G o d. His skills are horrible but I love the name esp since you can't have multi spaces in your names anymore. Theres been lots of good names though from the past. One of my favs has always been Fist Of God. I wish I could grab the name Guthix as well or my irl name.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

Zaapdos - Maybe if it was Zapdos

I know, but that's copyrighted.

Wealth. He was my friend for a while until I realised he cared only about gaining GP. I also notice that many TIFers have great names. I claimed the name Gull on a noob account; at least it's an NPC(albeit unnoticed). Also got Worshipper as my main - shame I was unable to change main's name on the day of names being freed up.

Then you have plenty of good names to look up on adventurer's log thanks to that name-freeing update.

redarrows-1.png

i have "paine" (ff char) and "monte cristo"

ive seen quite a few really nice names. ive seen a girl with hp/lp cape a few times named valentine.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Every name is equally rare because there's only one of them :thumbup:

sorry for being cpt. obvious but i don't think something that has a random term with a bunch of numbers next to them

is perceived as "rare".

heres some i saw

-wtf

-C

-X

-A

Haven't really played in a while, but I may change my name soon, to something latin.

EDIT: Just realized I don't have membership. Silly me!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

my Friends RSN name is Rival. Another friend is RBC (bank in canada).

Pretty cool names If you ask me

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen