Free Pixel Signatures

Nash

Due to my lack of a life, I decided to get back into Pixel art. So over the past few days I drew up a few pixel sigs to give away to people to use on these forums! Unfortunately I have one requirement;

In order to take one of my signatures you must have over a 1k+ post count. This is to ensure the Signature gets used a great deal (since people with that post count generally post more often than somebody with say, a 50 post count). Im sorry I have to require this of people but pixel signatures take hours to do and I just dont want to see any of them getting wasted :ohnoes: .

With that being said, here are the signatures;

1] Robot Miner

robotzs.png

2]Dont Feed The Trolls **Given to Gandorf61**

trollza.png

3]Sunset (Cape Color can be changed) **Given to Mylez**

pixel1.png

4]Dagannoth Kings **Given to Hugger_88**

pixel2.png

5]Dock of the Bay **Given to K4ylan**

pixel3.png

6]Blame it on the Juice [title credited to Jamie Foxx] ~Phat Color can be changed~

buyyouadrink.png

Signatures made by request;

N_odie

nodiehyt.png

Thats all of them :)

Also, even though Im not charging for these sigs, donations are very much so appreciated as they do take alot of time to make. I understand that charging GP in exchange for signatures is RWT and therefore am not selling them. But if anybody would like to help me by donating to my Santa Hat fund im always willing to take money off your hands :shades:

Fill out this quick form to pick which one you want;

Which Signature # do you want:

What Name do you want in the Bottom Corner:

Any other text youd like?:

Will you use this signature forever <3: : [yes :D] [no :(]

Quick reason why you deserve it:

Enjoy and thanks for looking,

-C14

**Also, if your curious about MAKING a pixel signature of your own im working on a pixel tutorial that should be out in a week so be sure to check The Gallery for its release**

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

lol very nice work - but you appear to NOT have 1k post count either lol......

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

Those are really awesome! :]

If only I had enough posts.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I LOVE the sunset one, could I please have? :D

Any chance of changing the cape to Dungeoneering? And if it's not too much work, wielding a Rapier? I would be so so so happy!

Which Signature # do you want: 3

What Name do you want in the Bottom Corner: Dyze

Will you use this signature forever : [yes <3: ]

Quick reason why you deserve it: You're sexy, I'm sexy, lets get sexy together. :)

Aww, Mylez took #3 :(

No worries, I'll take #5

Which Signature # do you want: 5

What Name do you want in the Bottom Corner: K4ylan

Will you use this signature forever : [yes :D]

Quick reason why you deserve it: I'm active on the forums, although you already have a flock of people wanting your sigs anyway...

hi there, i really like your work, especially sig nr.3, but i'm interested in that tutorial that u are making :), i would love to learn how to make them, so if u could, plz let me know as soon as u post your tutorial, pm me or something.

That would be great. Keep up good work, i want to see more ;P

Alright I emailed you both with your signatures :)

@Norrii; Ill be doing more sigs and ill take the requirement down eventually (sooner if people donate to my santa hat fund XD)

@Oxuel; Will do :) If you want to start now just pm me with your work and ill give you tips and help you. Like 1 on 1 lessons :)

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

@Norrii; Ill be doing more sigs and ill take the requirement down eventually (sooner if people donate to my santa hat fund XD)

I'll have to keep an eye out for that, then! :)

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

U know, i would love that, but... I never really tryed pixel sig, i just admired them from side, what i did is only sigs with photoshop, but thats nothing compared with pixel sigs. So i assumed that your guide would be how to make them from scratch, if not i still enjoy reading it :)

A bit offtopic about your donation: Not so long ago i was cleanned (i thought "what the hell lets risk", and i failed) so i'm rebuilting my bank from scratch, atm i'm trying to collect charms and train att/str at same time, i got like 500k pure cash, so i cant really help you with your santa donation, but if u would like/can i could do little bit of PVM with u, like Tds (mainly tds)... if that helps u ;D If that sounds fair, pm/post your rs nick, and ill add u :)

Thanks for the sig, it looks awesome. I would donate, but sadly I'm broke icon_wall.gif

EDIT: I just realized the sig you gave me looks exactly like my ingame character, including the beard (minus red phat and sara gsword)

Cowboy, when school slows back down(EOCTs and Finals for the next 3 weeks >.<) I will try to start making sigs... thanks for jump starting the gallery again :D

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Sounds good Pat :) Im afraid im going to have to cut the sig making down for the news week and a half as well due to AP tests :x

Not taking my AP Human Geography test... lol My school used to pay for 1 test, but this year they didn't so I'm not taking the test almost no colleges take >.<

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Which Signature # do you want: 4

What Name do you want in the Bottom Corner: Hugger 88

Any other text youd like?: Slay4Life

Will you use this signature forever : [yes ] [no ] Yes. Definitely, I REALLY like this sig.

Quick reason why you deserve it: I've been an avid supporter of you since you started making sigs back in the day. I supported you, along with PJB21 and some of the other guys from years ago.

Also, if you could make any custom signatures I would absolutely love one.

Thanks for the offer on the sigs!

~Hugger

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Damn you hugger! Ah, well. Nice pixel art Cowboy. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Im taking Econ, English and Stats... Wish me luck my friend

Ew... >.< On my EOCT today I drew a dragon, a bird that you could see its brain, and godzilla attacking tokyo lol

Oh and by the way... the only thing I used was rectangles, because the tool on the EOCT is a highlighter that makes boxes XD

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Which Signature # do you want: 4

What Name do you want in the Bottom Corner: Kwimbob

Any other text youd like?: Too Slow SKills

Will you use this signature forever : [yes ] [no ] Yes! But it will be one of 2, and at very worst, I will script it to be on if not 100% of the time forever, then 25% of the time forever! Also, I may change the God cape to blue in a tasteful manner (I would never actually change / add hideous hand drawn pixels to the masterpiece seeing as I have nothing but Paint and a bad mouse on this (albeit 17") laptop. But, like I was saying, it would be well shaded slowly and without overextending and "coloring outside the lines" with Crayola crayons on top of your finelined prismacolor masterpiece. Haha, right?

I've always loved your sigs, and I've been following the pixel art scene since 2003 on this Kwimbob account. I'm just now coming back to RS and my IRL friend wants to see me making money at the "COOL PLACES", so I'm embarking on my quest to kill the dagannoth kings. If I am to be without the glorious signature to protect my life before I embark on my trip, then Saradomin help me. Also, the "other text I'd like" is based on the fact that I haven't been to DK's yet, despite always having had all of the best pots, barrows armor, and food stockpiled from my own 7 year old DIY game file on Kwimbob because I enjoy Skilling. I will always stop for certain things to make money just to fund another skill (always in the DIY mindfashion, like the belief that ((even with the AH introduced into my game)) I should train WC >> Fletching >> Smithing >> Ranged all at once, just because I want to train Fletching up for a quest. The only time I'm not grinding away efficiently on one skill's experience numbers - I'm questing or preparing for a quest. But now I have skills and money.

It's time for fun. It's time for bloodlust. It's time... to kill boss monsters.

Oh, the bottom text could also be: Skills over... (1)900?!, but I liked what I wrote up there better.

Reasons I should lose in this competition against Hugger: Actually I was mainly posting on behalf of the latter part of the OP, where we were commenting on doing new art and tutorials. If you wanna give this one to the guy who won the race for the request in a benevolent and quality prize contest the gold ticket, or at least the option to take it first. I'll finish my one that I have now, I have some personal stuff I could begin making this into pixel art with (with the crutch of RS cropped images to begin with). Lemme find my old pixel art.

DustDevil.gif?t=1304749891 (made this when I was 12 or so, as a fun thing to do in photoshop and to first attempt that thing called pixel art; it still has no lava back/foreground.

Power.gif?t=1304749895 (pixel art image for the key word "Power" in a competition on these forums, and -as with the next image- I freehanded this on my grandpa's tablet that he gifted to me ((just after HE had gifted me Photoshop, yay)))

MImeAv3.gif?t=1304750419 (pixel art image of a mime mask and mime-gear'd guy, which will fit in the forum avatar file spot - I took the option of doing an easy photoshop background with panes of more mime black-white-stripes, with layers and rectangles

fearspudgodSig.gif?t=1304749859 (that mime guy that wanted pixels wanted this too)

ColorAv.gif?t=1304749868 (this one was photoshop, but it was avatar sized / bordered by pixel accuracy)

Crew-Signature.jpg?t=1304749872 (facebook signature of Kwimbob)

My-stuff2.gif?t=1304749883 (my old bank already cropping like I will to my new current sig, but with this new indiana jones exploring gear that I have now for my Spike Siegal, hah)

Mooseman2.gif?t=1304749883 (pixel-cropped the RS text and photoshop cropped the rest)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Very nice pixel work. I have to admit, I couldn't imagine doing that kind of work.

Too bad the ones I wanted were taken, but I'm glad someone made use of them regardless.

j0xPu5R.png