200,000 Members!

200,000 Members!

Earlier today we reached 200,000 members, which is quite a milestone :thumbsup: In celebration of this, the Tip.It staff is working on getting a forum contest up and running, hopefully by the end of the week - so stay tuned! In the meantime, there are still a few weeks left in our Pixel Art Contest - check it out if you're interested in winning some great prizes!

Have a great day!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Providing this doesn't include any bots or banned people that should never have been counted, then.......

AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:

I'm surprised Tip.It was able to get this large finally. Nice job! :shades:

Now, I hate to ruin the moment... But, when are you going to put a news posting up on the main website about it?!?!? :huh:

~D. V. "Cool, but..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Now, I hate to ruin the moment... But, when are you going to put a news posting up on the main website about it?!?!? :huh:

Generally forum announcements don't get a main page post, but you can see it up at the top under community news! (When the feed updates anyways :P)

I think an even bigger achievement will be when we get to the 5M post milestone. :thumbup:

Providing this doesn't include any bots or banned people that should never have been counted, then.......

AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:

I'm surprised Tip.It was able to get this large finally. Nice job! :shades:

~D. V. "Cool, but..." Devnull

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I estimate at least 10k of those are spambots...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think an even bigger achievement will be when we get to the 5M post milestone. :thumbup:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I estimate at least 10k of those are spambots...

*facewall* :wall:

~D. V. "I thought I ruined the moment, but no... you two did!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

:thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Woot! We're awesome! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I wonder how long we've got till we hit 5m posts...

Given how prolific some of our posters are, I'm pretty sure we're long past that. (Yes, I'm looking at you Mr. Sonic-I-post-on-everything-because-I'm-awesome. I still remember when you were new and look at you now. :shades: )

I think a better question might be how long till we hit 50m posts.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I wonder how long we've got till we hit 5m posts...

Given how prolific some of our posters are, I'm pretty sure we're long past that. (Yes, I'm looking at you Mr. Sonic-I-post-on-everything-because-I'm-awesome. I still remember when you were new and look at you now. :shades: )

I think a better question might be how long till we hit 50m posts.

Only 4,744,799 posts :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Only 4,744,799 posts :)

Then I've got some work to do, don't I?

Let's see, 225k posts should only take a couple of days, right? :lol:

Less than 2%. That's a pretty good ratio. :thumbup: