The world is ending on May 21st

Da Pirates

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just get sucked into a black hole or something already. This constant impending doom is getting borring.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

1 Thessalonians 5

1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Seems pretty straight forward that no one can know, especially because this guy's "math" used to support his ideas is deeply flawed.

Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

I was thinking of the exact same passage. Matthew 24:36-44 sums it up nicely.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

In my lifetime I've survived like 6 apocalypses. Numuh one badass here.

Impressive.

But I'll won't take the chance... er, where's the TIF Bunker again?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In my lifetime I've survived like 6 apocalypses. Numuh one badass here.

Impressive.

But I'll won't take the chance... er, where's the TIF Bunker again?

Dammit, I had the coordinates down somewhere, but I deleted them.

I've never been to an end of the world before. Should be fun. At least the Giants won the World Series before it happened :mrgreen:

"Camping previously claimed that the world would end in September, 1994."

This guy likes to guess.

[EDIT] Ahh people seem to like to be right, this guy just found the one mathmatical equation to prove his theory. It just seems to me to be ridiculous that someone would sit around for years and try to find numbers to add up to what? another number.

Weren't we supposed to die in 1999, 2000, 2002? Wasn't 9/11 the day of reckoning for all American people...alright then... :rolleyes:

Goldtatze.png

Weren't we supposed to die in 1999, 2000, 2002? Wasn't 9/11 the day of reckoning for all American people...alright then... :rolleyes:

We've got a pretty good track record for surviving the unsurvivable, amirite?

Booya.

Goldtatze.png

We've got a pretty good track record for surviving the unsurvivable, amirite?

Booya.

My money's on 2100, as a result of both global warming and nuclear winter.

This.

The article i skimmed(first one) quoted a lot of scripture, and yet despite that who ever wrote it forgot the fact that it's written that no man nor angel knows the date of judgement day.

Realistically it would be possible to make any day seem like judgement day with the math they used of adding and multiplying random numbers of significance together.

It saddens me to see things like this, really :roll:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Or 2060 as Isaac Newton predicted. Honestly, I don't see why God (depending on your Religion I guess) would want to destroy the Earth. I mean...why? Either way, it won't be Oct 2011, and the Rapture most likely won't be May 21st just because some numbers add up. I trust the book of the Lord more than a random radio host.

Goldtatze.png

This.

The article i skimmed(first one) quoted a lot of scripture, and yet despite that who ever wrote it forgot the fact that it's written that no man nor angel knows the date of judgement day.

Realistically it would be possible to make any day seem like judgement day with the math they used of adding and multiplying random numbers of significance together.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Goldtatze.png

This.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This. To be honest, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the apocalypse WAS in our lifetime at somepoint, but that's got more to do with the invention of nukes then anything else. (Because of the fact that, frankly, humans and our nukes could pretty much CAUSE the end of the world if we tried.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

We would cause the end of our species, but certainly not the world. As Carlin puts it, we're nothing more than a "surface nuisance" on this planet.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

So I herd u liek Mudk---Apocalypseseseseseseseses

1. According to me, the number 5 equals "WTF", the number ten equals "LOL", and the number seventeen equals "BBQ".

2. Christ is said to have hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.

3. If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year, not to be confused with the lunar year), the result is 722,449.

4. The time between April 1 and May 21 is 51 days.

5. 51 added to 722,449 is 722,500.

6. (5 × 10 × 17)2 or (WTF × LOL × BBQ)2 also equals 722,500, which is also known as WTF LAWL NUMBERS I'MA FIRIN MA LAZOR.