Thompsonkool's blog and goals! - just got first 99

(enter cool banner thingy here)

i know everyone else says this but

If you read pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee post

[hide=about me]my name is Tyler. I live in small town West Virginia. Currently 19 and just finished my freshman year of college. I play football for my college so during school i really dont have time to play but now its summer break so i have lots of time. I've had my account sense around '02/'03, but didnt really play until RS2 came out. I played off and on, mostly off tho, throughout the past 4 years. I just started summer and decided sense i have nothing else to do I'd buy P2P for a month and see if i won't get bored. So I hope this blog keeps me focused and keeps me on track.

[/hide]

My current stats : Thompsonkool.png

[hide=My WCing goal-achieved]99 woodcutting-why? bc its been may favorite skill and i have 97 at the start of this blog.

thompsonkool.png

[98]-5/21/11 rs97wv010402.png

[99] 5-31-11 wc99.jpg[/hide]

5756.png

[hide=next goal] my others goals are to get another 99 after wc for the trimmed cape.

idk what to do, i currently got 85 fletching banked but dont know if i wanna go for that 99 or something else like fishing, cooking, or hunter [/hide]

thanks for visiting my blog and I'll be sure to respond to any question or suggestions or any thing, my Chat is always on so don't be shy if you want to talk

Good Luck with that goal of 99 Woodcutting!!!!!

And I'd go for 99 Cooking next, but only if you keep all the fish you cook. You can always use the cooked fish to help with combat whenever you decide to train that!

Again, Good Luck!!!!!

Battlerifel

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

• 2 weeks later...