Leveling Construction, Fletching and Fishing

3PointMan

For construction, what's the best way to level 80 --> 90? Is it still oak doors? Looking for a balance of xp/hr and cost. Comparisons would be nice.

For fletching, are magic longbows still good from 90 --> 99? What's the xp/hr? Is it viable to use bolts now, with the make x bolt update?

For fishing, should I do barbarian fishing to 91? Is that the best / fastest? What's the exact method, using urns? I've never done it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

It may be slower but I know yew longbows + stringing them profits.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Fishing is fast with urns, fishing bait and dropping them at Barbarian, I think you should be getting up around 70k exp per hour there.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

For construction, what's the best way to level 80 --> 90? Is it still oak doors? Looking for a balance of xp/hr and cost. Comparisons would be nice.

For fletching, are magic longbows still good from 90 --> 99? What's the xp/hr? Is it viable to use bolts now, with the make x bolt update?

For fishing, should I do barbarian fishing to 91? Is that the best / fastest? What's the exact method, using urns? I've never done it.

Oak doors vs. mahogany tables.

I'd say buy one level at a time with broad arrows(sure they cost a lot but they're fast).

Barbarian or c2(xp has been reduced but only for some fishing spots).

Oak doors vs. mahogany tables.

I'd say buy one level at a time with broad arrows(sure they cost a lot but they're fast).

Barbarian or c2(xp has been reduced but only for some fishing spots).

What's the difference between oak doors and mahogany tables?

And exactly how much are broad arrows?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Mahogany tables are 4.9291 times more expensive, but 2.3333 times more experience for each plank used. Alternatively, it's only 2.4645 times more expensive if you use sacred clay hammers.

Avant.png

C2 fishing is the fastest rate of raw xp at level 90+ and I believe (but not entirely sure) at 80+ as well.

Just c2 all your frozen floors. If you're not interested in dungeoneering at the moment, you could repeat these 11 floors until you got your level. I'd also leave the dungeon at the boss if the boss was Plane-Freezer. It would simply be easier to leave and reset at f1 then deal with potentially back-to-back-to-back plane-freezers.