Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

XZexaAd.png?1

Posting this now, day two stats and whatnot. I camped out the nexus/tuska/big chin, and because my sleeping habit has gone to hell, I didn't do that many quests to be honest. I did get the pain in the ass known as imp catcher done as well, I was really lucky with the beads on this account. Maybe its a sign?

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

What do you get if you complete said goal? Just the satisfaction of doing it?

Chocolate and goodies, I think. Maybe I should negotiate more. 

kick jason out of the house if you succeed

But then who would cook for me?!

I think you can get more out of this deal

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Those agility gains though

The agility is purely Tuska. She is OP as hell for it, same for FM. I think I've burnt like, 2 logs total. Such op, much wow.

In other news...I am so freaking sick of all the joint pain I'm having, and I still have 2 weeks to go before someone is going to see whats going on with my back and hips and stuff. Its irritating, and the painkillers I have are pretty strong, yet they do nothing. Curses!

Have you gotten Cortozone injections?

max.png 50.png

The agility is purely Tuska. She is OP as hell for it, same for FM. I think I've burnt like, 2 logs total. Such op, much wow.

In other news...I am so freaking sick of all the joint pain I'm having, and I still have 2 weeks to go before someone is going to see whats going on with my back and hips and stuff. Its irritating, and the painkillers I have are pretty strong, yet they do nothing. Curses!

No, I'm currently waiting for them to actually figure out why I'm so much pain. When I go in they're going to take a look at my spine and hips I believe and see if the problems there, and if its not I don't really know what will happen then. I'm really hoping its something simple and nothing serious.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

No, I'm currently waiting for them to actually figure out why I'm so much pain. When I go in they're going to take a look at my spine and hips I believe and see if the problems there, and if its not I don't really know what will happen then. I'm really hoping its something simple and nothing serious.

I hope it's nothing serious as well, you'll probably end up getting cortozone injections every few months

max.png 50.png

I'm going to stop posting the constant stat updates, instead I'll post when I hit a cool level goal or total level. I am still playing slightly on Pawya as well, but not a lot of interesting stuff is happening there either. If you want to look up my stats or something feel free, or you can poke me, or you can complain here and I'll post them again :D

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

as your such an avid cluer, with re-rolls, if you start with say 2 tt items, does the re-roll then give 2 other tt items? i got 3 junk ones last week and re-rolled for another 3 junk ones, coincidence or standard?

Coincidence. I've had clues where I've re-rolled a double clue into nothing D:

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: Terrariaaaaaaa

I know its been a while since a proper update has been posted, but I do have a load of pictures just waiting to be shared :)

Also, for those of you who don't know, I've been playing Terraria, as that got a new update almost a week ago. Its a pretty good game, I recommend it if you like the kind of game that it is :p

Anyway, lets start with the expected double and triple clue pics!

double153_zpsip4tp9q0.png

double154_zps0cwuompr.png

double155_zpslwqfeicg.png

double156_zpsxiszo1dd.png

double157_zps5x9oqg0s.png

triple14_zpsdebfkusb.png

And now a Level:

114dg_zpstlf2fx9k.png

A comp req:

amloddtitle_zpsydrq4cjn.png

A drop:

ragegland_zpsp7aebpmm.png

Annndd just something that made me giggle for no reason:

lol_zpskj02bolc.png

Still trying to earn money for gold membs atm. I'm still around the half way mark, but I'll get there eventually.

• Like 1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog