Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

Well Sally, you got a 4.1b Clue tab (excluding dyes) right there, holy cow!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Real talk though, if I were you, I'd sell all but one of everything. That way you get a shitload of money from it, and your collection is more or less still there because your initial goal was just to get at least one of each wasn't it?

Real talk though, if I were you, I'd sell all but one of everything. That way you get a shitload of money from it, and your collection is more or less still there because your initial goal was just to get at least one of each wasn't it?

Goal is to collect all items ba the 3a and dyes and cape things, and once I have everything to sell it all at once to see how much I make. So no selling for me yet :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

As long as you don't end up regretting it. Prices of fortunate components were around 500k early on going down, spiked to over 1m once the first HSR showed up (sold something instant at 1.46m yesterday), if/when the hype dies down and prices go back down to 1m-500k (or maybe even lower) you can potentially lose 33%-66% of this total value if not more.

That being said it's also possible prices continue going up to 2m+ :p

As long as you don't end up regretting it. Prices of fortunate components were around 500k early on going down, spiked to over 1m once the first HSR showed up (sold something instant at 1.46m yesterday), if/when the hype dies down and prices go back down to 1m-500k (or maybe even lower) you can potentially lose 33%-66% of this total value if not more.

That being said it's also possible prices continue going up to 2m+ :P

Honestly, I won't regret it :D It is what it is at the end of the day, and I do it because its fun. It was never really about making a load of money, thats just kinda happened.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 3 weeks later...

So Jason has challenged me.

In order to prove that he's a noob and I'm the best, I need to get my HCIM into prif. If I do that without dying, I get to pick out a t shirt from the rooster teeth store and he will buy it for me. 

If I die, I have to make a post here and a post on fb telling everyone how awesome he is...and I have to keepsake and wear a strength amulet t. 

So here are the current stats of my HCIM:

tohDluh.png?1

Wish me luck!

• Like 2

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Well I mean, if you don't have a time limit for it, maybe you can afk some easy monster that can't possibly KO you, get all your combat stats to 99, make it easier to finish those quests without dying.

:D

Also tbh losing wouldn't be that bad... Strength amulet (t) looks good.

• 4 weeks later...

Welp photobucket has gone money hungry, so rip some of the pics on my blog. I still have em, but I'm not going to pay $399.99 per year just so you guys can see them. I might re-upload them elsewhere at some point, but thats a lot of stuff to go through.

Anyways, LOOK NEW ITEM OMG

qZL5kBj.png?1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

That treasure trail reward briefly makes you think you got a crappy reward, with those firelighters, and then you notice the large number and the dark thing hiding against the dark background and realize that's not the case.

That treasure trail reward briefly makes you think you got a crappy reward, with those firelighters, and then you notice the large number and the dark thing hiding against the dark background and realize that's not the case.

Terrible puns are terrible :p

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

And soon there is a in-game Clue Scroll Lewt Tab X"D!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 2 months later...

tbh, chances are you may fill up a large chunk of the in-game tracker just from getting more duplicates on the way to getting the last 20 you are missing. So it's not all bad, can practically work on both at once.

tbh, chances are you may fill up a large chunk of the in-game tracker just from getting more duplicates on the way to getting the last 20 you are missing. So it's not all bad, can practically work on both at once.

I don't really care all that much about the tracker at this point. I've had some people try to tell me I need to restart my goal with it being out, its not going to happen.

Also, only missing 19 items now:

7R1BnJC.png?1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 1 month later...

I'm not dead! I just prefer posting to twitter these days as its quicker to share pictures there. Plus, my hard drive died a while ago and I lost my original counter because of that, so I'm going off the in game ones now. But here, have a loot tab for your trouble! 

ppydflx.png

nBvvzFZ.png

tB0GIfq.png

l2avgqj.png

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 1 year later...