armoured gloves?

bigsword33

imagine, armoured gloves!

Look at all armour. We have helms, plate bodys, plate mails, plate legs, sheild, square shield, skirts, robes, boots, leather, dragonhide, other helms and hats, but no gloves!

so far the best defnsive gloves without a quest are slayer gloves. like 5+ to all def stats. but how about bronze, iron, steel, mith, black, addy, and rune gloves! armour bonus won't be high, like 2/3 that of boots, but that can still mean the difrence between dead or alive to some poeple. anyways, i think this idea is good, as mages and ranger have specail gloves, but not us meleers. Though gaunlets have a def/atk bonus in some, they have specail abilities, and 1 that helps mages!

also i would like to add that when FULL dragon comes out, there should be boots and gloves for that too, if they make them. In the middle ages, all worriers had armoured gloves, never leather or the like. they were made from layers of soft cloth, then fibers, leather, hard leather, chain mail, and rarly, plate mail. anyways post your ideas! i know this idea came before, i just wanted to rebring it up. if i get enoughth supporters, i'll start a list

[*:sxbrfuzl]Armoured gloves are called gauntlets.

[*:sxbrfuzl]You get steel gauntlets from Family rest wich can be turned into one of the 3 skill gauntlets. To make this idea work, you'll have to change the name of the steel gauntlets into something like "Magic gauntlets".

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

It is an OK idea. If Rangers and Mages have exclusive hand-wear armour, then why shouldn't Warriors?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

err problem is they would probably cost more thsan boots for ages,and are you gonna spend 400k on a pair of gloves? Jagex should make a shop that sells metal gloves andboots to try and sort out the prices

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

and are you gonna spend 400k on a pair of gloves?

people spend 110 M on a freaking paper hat...

and yes. i would spend 400k on a pair of gloves if they look cool and give a little bit more def bonus.

jagex should make it so you can get armoured gauntlets, bronze through rune, that can then be enchanted into one of the 3 types of gauntlets that originate from klanks: crafting, chaos, or cooking gauntlets

this way, u would still get the +2 to att and str bonus, but u could get probably another 7-10 armor points out of the glove.

to original poster: fantastic idea with a little tweaking

[*:24ao7mye]Armoured gloves are called gauntlets.

[*:24ao7mye]You get steel gauntlets from Family rest wich can be turned into one of the 3 skill gauntlets. To make this idea work, you'll have to change the name of the steel gauntlets into something like "Magic gauntlets".

untitled6kv7.gif

matty+brando.png

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Klanks are special gloves... special equipment like the Barrows set, etc.

What he means is standard warrior gauntlets, non-special, non-unique, and in a role-playing element, common.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~