Max Magic Hit Calculator

I know that each spell has a set max hit, but since there are many different items that give you a damage boost % it would be helpful to have a calculator to figure out your max hit. Yes, I know that most people could figure it out themselves, but it would make things simpler since you don't have to hunt down the specific magic spell list and then look up each item and figure out what damage % boost you may get from a certain potion.

Basically there would be a list of damage spells and drop down lists for equipment like the melee max hit calculator, as well as drop down lists for potions or Vecna's skull if that gives a damage boost, and a drop down list for prayers if they give a damage boost (I have no clue) as well as whether or not the hexcrest or full slayer helmet is being used on a slayer task.

See, the wiki has it so this site should have one too. Also the wiki one linked to is kind of crappy in my opinion as it kept glitching out on me, not to mention it is in their calculators that need to be checked catagory.

This site is more clean cut than the wiki and I believe they can make a much better calculator

• 1 month later...

We're pleased to inform you that this calculator has been completed and released - Magic Max Hit Calculator.

We hope this helps you in your Magic endeavours. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*