Jad

fatherdeath

So, I just died at Jad. I was using the deflect method to kill him. I did not hit jad with anything except deflects, and the healers still spawned? I assume that they have fixed the deflects not spawning them.....

Anyway, I've tried killing jad traditionally before, but the healers always seem to kill me. What's the best way to dispatch these little bastards?

lxl_bluesky.png

This might still work, so try trapping them behind Jad by running through him.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

You should wear verac's skirt and helmet firstly.

When the healers spawn activate steel skin and try to line them up so only one is attacking you.

I think they have updated it so if you kill all of the healers before they heal Jad to full then they wont spawn again.

They heal Jad if they are healing but also if they attack you they can heal Jad.

Robbstarkded.png

They heal jad if they are focused on healing jad(i.e when they first spawn) and if they are attacking you. If you run through like fire said, they won't be attacking you nor healing jad. The only problem is timing it right and getting them all trapped behind jad. The last time I tried this, there was always 1 or 2 getting through.

tipitsig.jpg

They heal jad if they are focused on healing jad(i.e when they first spawn) and if they are attacking you. If you run through like fire said, they won't be attacking you nor healing jad. The only problem is timing it right and getting them all trapped behind jad. The last time I tried this, there was always 1 or 2 getting through.

This is horribly outdated advice.

for a long time now healers heal jad if they are within 3 sqs(?) of him regardless of their focus on attacking you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This is horribly outdated advice.

for a long time now healers heal jad if they are within 3 sqs(?) of him regardless of their focus on attacking you.

How long of a time? Cuz I clearly remember doing Jad 2 months ago and ran through Jad. They never healed him.

There are two other options for you OP then:

1. Lure Jad according to this guide: My link.

2. Kill the healers twice.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Its been several months that people have been reporting healers ALWAYS heal jad if they are near him regardless of focus.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Then he can just kill the healers twice, as I stated in my previous post.

azeem1992.png