Hey Zokot, great to be reading about your history. I find it very interesting, recommend that for those of us who actually read posts, you keep your blog quite in-depth :)

Good luck with your new account and new blog, I might be doing something similar soon and would be honoured to have you as a friend. :)

Very nice blog, its a shame to scrap your first account, but your new one will level much faster! In a years time compare your stats and achivements, you'll be surprised what you can do!

(Also post on me blog please :P )

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Had no idea you used to bot, good luck with this account and I promise if you release your paper areoplane game i'll buy it :)

2v8sgvs.png

I never knew about your history. Knowing your history, this new account seems like a great idea. :thumbup: I wish you the best of luck with this account.

How weird is it to so slayer tasks without a low magic level? (for teleports)

Dag, Zokot. I had no idea RS had interfered with your life so much. Or that you had macroed your way to 99. I'm glad to hear you're getting your life back together.

I'm looking forward to reading about your success in RS all over again. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks both. :)

Well Miner, there is a ton of walking. A ton. I'm going to get it up soon, I just haven't decided when yet. I do miss some of my skills, mainly magic and farming, but I think this may have been the most I've ever enjoyed Runescape in a long time.

And thanks Kaida, I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible. :)

(Planning on an update in 30 minutes or so, doing some work on the webbrowser)

The browser looks good, Z. The icons buttons are much better than the text ones. I'll have to give it a try once you get it hosted.

Oh, and congrats on all the levels. :thumbup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Looks good so far! Go get untrimmed hp like a pro!

Edit: Daym! Your blog is popular!

Edit2: How about you stay at level ONE runecrafting on that account for as long as possible? :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Leveling like a boss! :thumbsup: