The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

I second the bank pic demand :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip on Elvarg, I thought all the safespots had been erased, but I guess not :rolleyes:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

I second the bank pic demand :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip on Elvarg, I thought all the safespots had been erased, but I guess not :rolleyes:

There was a safespot last summer, it's possible that it's been removed since then but I doubt it.

Guess I'll do the bank pic tomorrow, but it's bonus xp weekend so it's xp waste :P Oh, and my goals for BXPW are 60 mining, maybe 60 agility (I got the surefooted aura a few days ago), and whatever else I decide to do :)

20120316namechange.png

I have been thinking of a name change for quite a while, Runarisshyon is apparently really difficult to write and everyone was calling me Runar anyway. So I decided that this is a good name, not too different from the original either.

Results of BXPW day one:

+115k agility xp (level 52-59).

That's it. I've only used 68 minutes of my time, though, so I still have a nice multiplier. One more use of surefooted and then I'll switch to mining.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I can do enough Morytania tasks to get the extra rewards from Temple Trekking :) Considering that I've done every single Morytania quest except Branches of Darkmeyer (which is a high-level quest) I'll probably be able to do medium tasks. Hopefully it will be enough.

I need 15864 silver bars for 75 crafting, which would allow me to make a glory amulet with +5 boost from stew :) I have 1200 at the moment and collecting them is quite fun, but smelting tiaras... not as much <_< At least it's semi-AFK.

I'm also trying to get 65 fletching so that I can fletch & alch yew shortbows, which are good cash. I get maple logs from Miscellania fairly quickly, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.