The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

• 2 weeks later...

Some gains. Still a long way to go until glories, but at least I'm done with Pest Control now (until I can get elite void). I'll probably use my chinchompas there though because it's safer than Ape Atoll.

QpVDwoi.png

Q6bDFpS.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well it took a little longer than I expected but there it is, level 80 hunter :o

RfmhGSn.png

Puro-Puro was really awful (were there always so many bots and noobs?) and I only found one dragon impling in about 3-4 hours. Gnome Stronghold, on the other hand...

szkko58.png

Took me about 15 minutes of world hopping to find my first impling there and it turned out to be enough :D I already mounted one glory in my house and alched the extra one that I don't need.

Next I'll get rid of the chinchompas (the prayer pots that I got from ninja implings will help) and then I'll get the crafting & mining reqs for Lunar Diplomacy.

I saw a dragon impling by the fishing guild, but u weren't on go figure lel even though you stopped looking :D

Even if I was online, I'd have to make a hunter potion and impling jar before catching it so it would probably despawn or get caught before that. I may get 93 hunter in the future so I can catch them barehanded :)

• 3 weeks later...