The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Took like 50 mogre kills to get a raw shark for Fremennik Trials <_< At least I got a few ranged levels, some seeds and big bones for prayer training :)

20111031rawshark.png

Just need 40 woodcutting and 25 fletching for Fremennik Trials now, shouldn't be too hard. That can wait until tomorrow, though.

2011103140crafting.png

i like how maddy is telling me off in this pic :)

[hide=]20111030furnseek.png[/hide]

certainly making progress here, far more patience than id ever have with a diy'er.

goood luck training summ, i can see how itd be a pain to train on a diy account- whenever i trained it i just bought errthang from the ge. sucks to be you i guess :P

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

certainly making progress here, far more patience than id ever have with a diy'er.

goood luck training summ, i can see how itd be a pain to train on a diy account- whenever i trained it i just bought errthang from the ge. sucks to be you i guess :P

Yeah, summoning is horrible -.- Charms are somehow possible and some tertiaries are quite easy too, but shards cost a fortune and I can't high alch yet (not that I have that many items to alch, though...)

• 2 weeks later...

Nanowrimo has taken a lot of my time recently, so I haven't been able to play much :(

Today however I decided to finally train magic and got 21-35 with 900 fire strikes and a few teleports :)

2011111335magic.png

I also finally got Explorer's Ring 3 (and 43k cash from tasks)! I decided that getting a water talisman for the water rune crafting task is too boring so I used the Abyss instead lol

20111113explorersring3.png

Next goals: 60 attack for dragon longsword, 43 prayer for melee protect and 38 herblore for prayer potions

Quest of the day

20111118thegiantdwarf.png

I also decided to finally get a milestone cape. Construction was boring, Hunter was annoying, but at least Summoning was quick and easy (I've been buying raw chicken from Canifis every time I go there, so I had more than enough for dreadfowl pouches)

2011111810summoning.png

20111118milestonecape10.png

I reached 1m total xp, too! :)

Yeeaahhh

20111119runemed.png

This is what I really enjoy in DIY'ing; even normally worthless drops like this are awesome :thumbup:

I just read trough all the four pages, amazing work you got here!!

I wish you all the best onward :-)

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Thanks a lot! I managed to get a second rune med during the same task, but I think I'll buy a berserker helm anyway. (got 60k cash quickly by stealing slayer staffs from HAM members, so I have 140k now!)

Thanks a lot! I managed to get a second rune med during the same task, but I think I'll buy a berserker helm anyway. (got 60k cash quickly by stealing slayer staffs from HAM members, so I have 140k now!)

That is pretty neat!!

If I've understood it right, everything you do, you need to do on your self? No donations, no G.E, nothing at all.

All purely done by you?

Must be fun, but requires a lot more work tho

That is pretty neat!!

If I've understood it right, everything you do, you need to do on your self? No donations, no G.E, nothing at all.

All purely done by you?

Must be fun, but requires a lot more work tho

Yes, you understood it right :) And yes, some things require a ton of work (such as getting items for emote clues -.-)

I noticed that I had a nice pile of money from selling all those slayer staves I stole from HAM members, so I decided to get some new equipment :) Still need a better shield, though, and maybe a rune scimitar...

20111119runearmor.png

I noticed that I had a nice pile of money from selling all those slayer staves I stole from HAM members, so I decided to get some new equipment :) Still need a better shield, though, and maybe a rune scimitar...

20111119runearmor.png

Go get Rune Kiteshield(I am merching it on G.E, hihi) also get yourself the rune scimitar, until you hit 60 att :)

Nice progress!

20111119runearmor.png

Go get Rune Kiteshield(I am merching it on G.E, hihi) also get yourself the rune scimitar, until you hit 60 att :)

Nice progress!

Well fire giants drop both kiteshield and scimitar, but I need a full inv of lobsters to kill just a few (that was with addy armor though) -.- But maybe I could get 40+ ranged and then use that

20111119runearmor.png

Nice progress!

Well fire giants drop both kiteshield and scimitar, but I need a full inv of lobsters to kill just a few (that was with addy armor though) -.- But maybe I could get 40+ ranged and then use that

Raise fishing & cooking level? :) Swordies.

I got a big problem myself :P

Wondering if I should turn my skiller into a main account, with combat..

^ I have 50 fishing and 51 cooking, but swordfish are so slow to catch -.-

Got 60 combat from this too

2011112137prayer.png

These are enough for 41 prayer, after that I need to ectogrind 31 dragon bones for 43 (too bad I still can't make prayer potions though, I have over 20 ranarrs in bank already)

20111121bones.png