The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

So your goal is to get broads then continue slayer or what?

I'm also going to do some bossing in the future. It's going to take a while until I can do Sara GWD though :(

Today I unlocked this awesome spell. I hope it's worth the 500k gp and 6 hours that I spent on it.

iIMafda.png

• 2 weeks later...

I started an ironman on RS3 because I felt compelled by you to do so. Having a blast :D

Have fun :)

I just managed to complete a hard clue on my ultimate. I had to drop three clues already because I couldn't complete them :(

There was one wilderness clue but the reward was pretty good, almost 100k in alchables. Those are bandos platelegs but I had to alch them too because I have no bank to put them in :/

tK29w9i.png

My main goal right now is to get stats for Sara GWD. Currently I have 61/70 agility and 45/52 herblore, and I'll probably get 90+ range too. I'm going to use a completely insane method which I don't think anyone has used before :P

• 2 weeks later...

Got 64-67 fletching and 72-74 woodcutting today and also reached 1m gp for the first time :o Can't wait to get 70 fletching for even more cash.

btDO4Ra.png

I think HAM chests are still better money than yew longs but this way I get fletching, wcing, magic and a little crafting xp and it's really afkable too. I need to get a dragon axe though :P

qWta3p9.png

Just 12 more fletching levels until I can actually use magic logs.

Right now I'm training slayer again. There was a slayer assignment update yesterday which means I'm not getting just trolls and lesser demons from Chaeldar anymore :P

• 4 months later...

So yeah, I guess I'm back again. Though I really shouldn't be playing right now because I have a thesis to write :rolleyes:

Anyway, I finally got 70 fletching a few days ago. Yew longbows should be about 50-60k gp/hr and they're quite afk too.

eMhNDmI.png

I really want to get a dragon axe now. I don't mind doing 2-3 kill trips, but I'm not okay with eating all my food before finding an empty world <_< I guess killing DKS during the weekend is a bad idea.

Right now I'm just doing slayer, hoping to get a black dhide body from a clue. I got the chaps already, but now I'm having really bad luck with clues :(

Pretty nice medium clue rewards today, but none of them are really useful to me :(

ufd4tho.png

Duplicate armadyl page. Still no zammy pages on this account

bBVwKiD.png

I guess these boots could be nice for Rex, but I'd much rather have holy sandals for +3 pray bonus

ykaYlRE.png

Scary quest. I had to pray flick the boss so I don't run out of pray points and it took quite a while to kill with 46 att/50 str (it's nearly impossible to kill with range or mage). If I had died there I would've lost all my items :unsure:

h0cTzk1.png

7kfsbGC.png

I'll use the helm at Rex when I get 55 defence.

More Rex tomorrow! (Assuming the worlds are not so crowded this time <_< )

ZbQ3DUH.png

XGb8ZlO.png

I'll start with magic dart and if I run out of runes, I'll switch to fire bolt w/ chaos gauntlets. I have everything ready except a shield, which means I'll have to kill some ice trolls for rune kite or granite shield first.

I finally got 44 runecrafting from Tears of Guthix so I can make natures. I won't make any until I have a few thousand essence collected though. The only time I've crafted runes so far was when I made 500 cosmics to get bones to peaches :P

Quite a few quests are also done now: Horror from the Deep, Watchtower, Dwarf Cannon, The Golem, Shadow of the Storm and Evil Dave part of RfD.

That wasn't too bad. I hope I'll never have to return to Ape Atoll because then I'd have to get the amulet and greegree again :x (But I will have to return because the old school team is going to create Monkey Madness 2)

ImJ2taq.png

Y9CcP3V.png

5th armadyl page, still no zammy pages. At least I finally got a black dhide top.

63SA4xH.png

Next I'll train some melee stats. First I'll try to get a black mask. Probably going to take at least 1000 kills like it usually does :/