It's Super Effective!

Because Zaaps cbf to update every tab in this blog anymore he is just gonna throw random sentence updates into the top of the blog like so:

-I'm 19 now. DAS WASSUP

-I play LoL now. But I suck. Shoot me.

I've decided to start recording a few videos of me going about my daily RS business, and I'll be uploading them to my Youtube channel, here. Should be a good time. Plenty of laughs. Plenty of fun. It'll be classy. It'll be like me taking y'all out for a nice dinner. Have some fillet mignon. Have some chicken, maybe some sex. You know, we'll see how it goes.

I mean wut.

Just click the damn link.

PLEASE NOTE!
If you are reading this blog, or any pages in this blog, you are likely being watched. Don't be discouraged, however! This blog is generally filled with very friendly and open-hearted people so feel free to post! You WILL be acknowledged. Thank you for your time.

2vt2l2a.png
[image blocked; please upload at an approved host.]

☼☼☼It's Super Effective!☼☼☼

bw649pokemon5048.jpg

It's like an Adventurer's Log...except better!
COMP CAPE ~Apr 29, 2012
119 DG ~ Apr 11, 2012
118 DG ~ Apr 1, 2012
99 Fishing and Maxed ~Jan 22, 2012
Finishes submitting all college applications, YAY ~Dec 28, 2011
98 Fishing, T-1 to Max ~Dec 28, 2011
Science v. Santa, for the luls and to make sure I'm on the naughty list ~Dec 24, 2011
99 Crafting ~Dec 22, 2011
99 Smithing ~Dec 22, 2011
I contemplate the many existences of Obtaurian/Jimi ~Dec 20, 2011
98 Smithing ~Dec 13, 2011
98 Crafting ~Dec 9, 2011
I rant about the American Education system ~Dec 7, 2011
3 99s in one weekend@@@ ~Dec 4, 2011
99 Woodcutting ~Dec 4, 2011
99 Fletching ~Dec 3, 2011
116 Dungeoneering ~Dec 3, 2011
99 Hunter ~Dec 3, 2011
98 Fletching ~Nov 30, 2011
97 Smithing ~Nov 29, 2011
97 Fletching ~Nov 27, 2011
98 Hunter ~Nov 27, 2011
96 Fletching ~Nov 26, 2011
97 Crafting ~Nov 25, 2011
97 Hunter ~Nov 22, 2011
99 Agility ~Nov 19, 2011
I bind a bloodnecklace, ty Obt <3 ~ Nov 12, 2011
115 Dungeoneering ~ Nov 12, 2011
96 Crafting ~Nov 10, 2011
99 Construction ~Nov 8, 2011
98 Woodcutting ~Nov 6, 2011
97 Woodcutting ~Oct 30, 2011
95 Crafting ~Oct 30, 2011
99 Prayer ~Oct 24, 2011
98 Agility ~Oct 23, 2011
The Harpies write a novel, 3 words at a time ~Oct 23, 2011
99 Firemaking ~ Oct 21, 2011
99 Runecrafting ~ Oct 13, 2011
99 Slayer ~ Sept 30, 2011
99 Mining ~ Sept 29, 2011
Maxed Xp Counter ~ Sept 28, 2011
98 Slayer@@@@@ (Also, win Ice Strykewyrm task) ~Sept 24, 2011

[hide=Official Blog Cleaning Lady]
bladeseverywhere.gif
Official Blog Cleaning Lady also wards away mods with the intention of deleting posts or locking topics. THIS MEANS WE ARE SAFE FROM AUTHORITY IN HERE
[/hide]

harpiescape.png
HarpySweepers is now recruiting, apply in this thread to join the Harpies
17051_v.gif
List of 100 Essential Harpie Facts

me or just harpy is now a cult
23092432i23billion years after december 21st 2012 when life forms have finally formed again due to evolution, and they see the debris of this blog, the will think we are some elitest group of flying angels that make jokes about penis's and mere's periods.

im so glad to be apart of this world changing group.

[hide=1. About Me: A look inside the Generator, aka boring stuff]Sup. I'm Zaaps/Zaap Cannon/Faaptastic/Pokemon Master/whatever, but you can also call me Bobby (but none of you will). I am currently 17 and an upcoming senior in High School. I've been playing Runescape since like 2003/2004 (inb4underageB&) so I've been around, but my current account wasn't created until the end of 2004.

I'M 18 AND LEGAL LADIES@@@@@@

I'm a college freshman now, believe it or not, at Amherst College. Dat shit cray.

As far are stuff outside of Runescape, aka [cabbage]game, goes, I'm also a varsity and club swimmer, so basically I'm swimming year round. My main stroke is backstroke and I am NOT a distance swimmer, lol. Over a 200 and I might as well be shot in the pool.

I'm also a competitive Pokemon player and Advance Wars player. A little about each:

I've played Pokemon since I was little and remember beating the crap out of Pokemon Yellow and Crystal. Competitive battling is a whole different world, though. Still, I've been able to become good at it and it's something I like to do for fun.

Also tends to make me say random Pokemon-related things when I'm talking, but usually it's not very effective...

Tip.It Pokemon Thread

If you want to have a fun or competitive battle with me, just drop me a message. I do own Pokemon White and I have a decent team on it. More often, though, I'll prefer to play on Pokemon Online, which can be downloaded here. My username on all servers is Zaaps1, just tell me or something if you want to battle.

Advance Wars I didn't really get into until recently, maybe earlier this year, so I'm still sorta a newbie at it. Very recently I've entered the competitive sphere here as well, and I gotta say it's a lot of fun lol. I do my competitive battles on Advance Wars by Web, also with the username Zaaps1, and I'm willing to start battles with anyone there as well.

So yeah basically if you want to battle me on either one of those just tell me and we'll work something out. I find both a ton of fun so I'm almost always willing.

Got bored of that shit. Screw it. Pokemon is still awesome though.

But Zaaps/Zaap/Faap/Bobby! Tell us MORE about yourself!

OK KIDS SURE THING!!!

I was born in China, actually, and moved to the United States when I was about 3. Nearly my entire family is from China as well, so I'm sorta Asian, I guess. I currently live in New York State, and only a few miles away from NYC.

Hmm, I think that's about it. Any questions???[/hide]

[hide=2. Runescape-related nonsense, eg. goals and [cabbage]]
So yeah I don't actually play this game anymore but I still follow it. Depending on how future updates turn out, I may very well head back.

Basically my long term goal here is to get the Completionist Cape. I'm not really THAT far from it, and it's a challenging but reasonable goal, I'd say. That being said idk how motivated I'll be, since I don't really have many buyables left, so maxing will consist of long, slow, grinding. Still, it's good to have a goal to direct my playing progress, so I'll leave it there unless I think of something better. I'm now pretty freakin close to it. Need 120 DG and 99 Fishing, which I'll probably get together via c2 fishing to replace my c1s.

COMP CAPED AND COOL

Current stats: V-Generator.png

My slightly-shorter than long-term goal is to get 120 dungeoneering.

V-Generator.png

My slightly-shorter than slightly-shorter than long-term goal is to be good at effigyscape.

And that's pretty much directing how I'm training my non-dungeoneering skills.

[/hide]

[hide=3. Recent Achievements]

[hide=Important stuff]
September 2, 2011: 99 RANGE
99rangek.png

September 2, 2011: 2400 TOTAL
95slay2400total.png

September 11, 2011: 99 THIEF
this isnt runescape
whatscape?
madscape
im 99 thief and y'all just jellscape
grindscape
timescape
steppin on a minescape
yeah thats a metaphor for cuttin your own linescape
but for me im playin topscape
yall on the lowscape
i dont even need a bot
im proscape

99thief.png
booty.png

September 28, 2011: MAX XP COUNTER
maxxpcounter.png

September 29, 2011: 99 MINING (missed level up due to power outage, lol)
99mining.png

September 30, 2011: 99 SLAYER ([bleep]ing finally!)
99slayere.png
99slayerb.png

October 13, 2011: 99 RUNECRAFTING
99rc.png

October 21, 2011: 99 FIREMAKING
99fmo.png

October 24, 2011: 99 PRAYER
99prayl.png

November 8, 2011: 99 CONSTRUCTION
99coni.png

November 19, 2011: 99 AGILITY
99agil.png

DECEMBER 3, 2011: 99 HUNTER
screenshot20111203at100.png

DECEMBER 3, 2011: 99 FLETCHING
99fletcho.png

DECEMBER 4, 2011: 99 WOODCUTTING (3rd 99 this weekend woot)
99wcj.png

DECEMBER 22, 2011: 99 SMITHING (sry 4 da wait)
screenshot20111222at240.png

DECEMBER 22, 2011: 99 CRAFTING
99crafting.png

JANUARY 22, 2011: 99 FISHING
screenshot20120122at538.png

JANUARY 22, 2011: MAXED
screenshot20120122at542.png
[/hide]

APRIL 29, 2011: AFTER MUCH BATTLE AND TURMOIL, I HAVE ACHIEVE THE COMPLETIONIST CAPE AND 120 DG
ScreenShot2012-04-29at40804PM.png
ScreenShot2012-04-29at41052PM.png
ScreenShot2012-04-29at41545PM.png
ScreenShot2012-04-29at41739PM.png

[hide=July 2011]
July 26:
Pass NYS road test, now senior licensed
96 Range, conspiracy between Giles and a Dust Devil ruin level-up screenies (ye both of em)

July 28:
New best times for swimming, 100 free: 58.64 (LCM), 100 fly 1:07:45 (LCM)
Bots looting bots

July 30:
91 SLAYER
2:09:18 200 free LCM
[/hide]

[hide=August 2011]
August 2:[/url]
Dies during Iron Dragon task (dat repotting), first casualty on road to 99 slayer

August 5:
Falls in love with Nech bots, increasing Zaaps' KPH since 2011
97 RANGED (no pic)

August 7:
92 SLAYER

August 10:
91 RUNECRAFTING

August 17:
93 SLAYER

August 20:
98 RANGE

August 24:
87 AGIL

August 26:

94 CRAFT
93 CON

---AT THIS POINT ZAAPS SORTA FORGETS ABOUT THIS SECTION----
[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=4. The Fun Space: Random Stuff ~Warning: Probably contains prof/insanity enter at your own risk~]
Once again my Youtube channel can be accessed here, if this modest little section of Zaaps does not fully satisfy your daily needs, look no further than the link provided.

THE UNIVERSITY OF ZAAPS
Ever wish you had a real, practical education for the modern world around us today? Look no further than the University of Zaaps, where world-esteemed professor, Zaaps, lectures freely on a variety of topics, on demand.

A sample:

lecture.jpg

A wild sol inquires into the harpies....the results

List of 100 Essential Harpie Facts

tiktok.png

October 23, 2011: The Harpies complete their first narrative epics, written collectively between the harpies, 3 words at a time.
"Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped three harpy babies. those babies were Zaaps 2, Armorare 2, and Ke$ha. Next, Nex crowned greens king but couldn't because he was farming. But then greens realized that farming was for [garden tools] and really expensive. if only armorare would have sex then harpies would be able to faap the world and Squab would suck mere's dick which would be epic and mere would orgasm all over the tip forums. It felt like Christmas. Until Tripsis suddenly joined the fray, I know now that I am a harpie, even though I keep losing the magic potato of green's first creation, The Great Gatsby.

Just then, a wild Kimberly appeared! With a powerful ring to rule the entire world and a masterball containing exotic lolita dresses. She turned to Tripsis to pick her favorite dress. Now wielding a magic spoon full of chocolate, she decided it was time for Sonikku to get laid by a shark. After a very painful session of pin the tail on the K4ylan, Green blew up in 4 pieces. Mere ejaculated ferociously but got distracted by the pretty colours of the Faap Cannon as it charged up and fired amourously. Sadly he had Zaaps picking his yellow ball filled with Cadbury Creme Garlic Bratwurst Sausages. Mere got off that hot pony and sang Winter into a kinky microphone that looked like a whip. If only Zaaps had acquired gratuitous clothing to make sexy reccis out thin air...what a sexy thought. It gave LTK 91 range and Zaaps failed and i want big booty [bleep]es yeah. Little [bleep]es get [bleep]ed, we don't want no skinny [bleep]es, we like big booty [bleep]es. And that's why Harpies>the world.

Armorare is faapical."

On October 16, 2011, for 20 minutes, there was a war between penguins and harpies on epic proportions. The penguins fought valiantly, but...

THE HARPIES BEAT THE [cabbage] OUT OF THEM AND KICKED THEIR ASSES FLAT!!!@@
20tm0jt.png

[hide=Some of you may be confused as to why Greens has injected his spark into my blog, this shall explain everything]
let me explain what happened in very simple terms

green's blog:
[hide]Rotf-jetfire-1.jpg[/hide]

my blog:
[hide][image blocked; please upload at an approved host.][/hide]
IN ALL MY DECEPTICON LIFE, I NEVER DID A THING WORTH DOING UNTIL NOW. TAKE MY PARTS AND YOU WILL FEEL A POWER YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN! FULFILL YOUR DESTINY!!
[hide=and now im 20% cooler][image blocked; please upload at an approved host.][/hide]
[/hide]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn0_bzSFWPg

[hide=HarpieSweepers Rap Song by k4ylan (feat. Zaaps1)]
his feathers are sweaty
knees weak, wings are heavy
theres vomit on his plumage already
green's spagetti
hes nervous
but on the surface he looks fly and ready
to drop bombs
but he keeps on forgetting
what he wrote down
the flock goes so loud
he opens his beak but the words wont come out
hes choking, how?
er'bodys jokin now
the clocks run out
times up
over blaow
fly back to reality
were harpies, [bleep] gravity
there goes harpy, he choked
hes so mad but he wont
give up that easy
no he wont have it
he knows
his whole back to these ropes
it dont matter hes dope
he knows that but hes broke
like LTK, no bank, nope
he goes back to his nest-home, thats when its
back to the lab again
yo, his own rhapsody
better go capture this moment and hope you pass it

You better lose yourself in this dope nest
This damn blog
Green owns it
And he'll never let it go
Ltk can't afford strength pots
Cause he spent all his cash on blow
Where's Obtubrobortrian when you need him yo?

His wings are flapping
In this blog we are faaping
This thread is mine for the taking
With a nooby queen
As we move toward a
New nest order
This normal life is boring
But harpystardom's
Close to post mortem
And Sonik only grows harder
Only gets longer
Blows it on these harpys
And Green is all on him
Post or don't post
He's the forum globetrotter

Squab only knows
He's grow farther from home
He's no harpy
He flies home
And barely knows his own daughter
But hold your beak
Cause here goes the pancake batter
There harpys don't want him no more
He's cold cabbage
We moved on to the next harpy who farms
More than cabbage and guams
I suppose it's old partner
But the gust goes on
Squa squa squak
Squa squak squa squa
[/hide]

video of me getting a slayer task from kuradal (aka fergie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T0utQ-XWGY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg

OFFICIAL HARPY BADGE OF HONOR

harpycopy.png

[hide=rappin]
Ahem, Hi, I'm Tune, the man on the moon
I live on the beach, get the sand out ya shoes
And all of that changed since I met you
So we can leave that old [cabbage] in the restroom
Ok now I'm into you, like you never knew
I'm falling for you baby, I need a parachute
I'm so wet, I need a wetsuit
You're so fly, I could be your jet fuel
Now tell me what you want, I like what you tell me
And if you understand, then you can overwhelm me
It's too late, It's too late
Every finish is the beginning of a new race
Young money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLcQmlN2Xg

Ahem, Hi, I'm in, just logged in
Block the outside world, like the wall of Berlin
And now I'm ready for grindin
Say sup to my clan, now they chime in
Ok now I'm grinding skills, I'm slaying kills
Between I farm torstols, it pays the bills
First in the morn, call it General Mills
2 AM; dungeoneering still
I'm never gonna stop, so don't tell me to quit
And if you make me, I just won't submit
It's too late, It's too late
This is my calling, I've found my soul mate
RuneScape

[hide]
LOL bored
[/hide]
[/hide]

Why Runescape needs voice chat:

Thanks <3:.

Totally Flaked: Link
These make me lol, but I guess you sorta have to play Advance Wars or something to get most of them.

[image blocked; please upload at an approved host.][/hide]

[hide=5. FAQ]

1. WHAT IS YOUR BRAWL FRIENDCODE????
0646-0143-1246
whats your math baby? <3

2. WHAT IS YOUR MARIO KART WII FRIENDCODE????
hell if i know [/hide]

And remember:

harpiescape2.png

• Like 13

i lol'd.

gf 10 mins of my tame.

/waste.

:thumbsup:

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Not gonna lie I lol'd hard.

Should have put your 99 pics on your blog tbh.

Nice start so far, keep the content coming :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Got a 50 freestyle time? Nias blog btw.

For some reason or another, I typically don't swim that event, lol. I can't think of my 50 times off the top of my head.

Also, if I kept any of my 99 pics that deserves a skillcape in itself.

ur mom

is that the pokemon u plan on using??

zaapssings.png

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

zaapssings.png

This is why Runescape needs voice chat

DGS Karoke night never miss it again

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

zaap cannon is now a singing fc

tr00th

fail greens and fail enaid missed me singing No Hands by Flocka.

zaap cannon is now a singing fc

tr00th

fail greens and fail enaid missed me singing No Hands by Flocka.

ok if that song u were singing in /wat/ was no hands then i heard it.

:thumbup:

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.