It's Super Effective!

Wowwwwwwww....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped three harpy babies. those babies were Zaaps 2, Armorare 2, and Ke$ha. Next, Nex crowned greens king but couldn't because he was farming. But then greens realized that farming was for [garden tools] and really expensive. if only armorare would have sex then harpies would be able to faap the world and Squab would suck mere's dick which would be epic and mere would orgasm all over the tip forums. It felt like Christmas. Until Tripsis suddenly joined the fray, I know now that I am a harpie, even though I keep losing the magic potato of green's first creation, The Great Gatsby.

Just then, a wild Kimberly appeared! With a powerful ring to rule the entire world and a masterball containing exotic lolita dresses. She turned to Tripsis to pick her favorite dress. Now wielding a magic spoon full of chocolate, she decided it was time for Sonikku to get laid by a shark. After a very painful session of pin the tail on the K4ylan, Green blew up in 4 pieces. Mere ejaculated ferociously but got distracted by the pretty colours of the Faap Cannon as it charged up and fired amourously. Sadly he had Zaaps picking his yellow ball filled with Cadbury Creme Garlic Bratwurst Sausages. Mere got off that hot pony and sang Winter into a kinky microphone that looked like a whip. If only Zaaps had acquired gratuitous clothing to make sexy reccis out thin air...what a sexy thought. It gave LTK 91 range and Zaaps failed and i want big booty [bleep]es yeah. Little [bleep]es get [bleep]ed, we don't want no skinny [bleep]es, we like big booty [bleep]es. And that's why

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped three harpy babies. those babies were Zaaps 2, Armorare 2, and Ke$ha. Next, Nex crowned greens king but couldn't because he was farming. But then greens realized that farming was for [garden tools] and really expensive. if only armorare would have sex then harpies would be able to faap the world and Squab would suck mere's dick which would be epic and mere would orgasm all over the tip forums. It felt like Christmas. Until Tripsis suddenly joined the fray, I know now that I am a harpie, even though I keep losing the magic potato of green's first creation, The Great Gatsby.

Just then, a wild Kimberly appeared! With a powerful ring to rule the entire world and a masterball containing exotic lolita dresses. She turned to Tripsis to pick her favorite dress. Now wielding a magic spoon full of chocolate, she decided it was time for Sonikku to get laid by a shark. After a very painful session of pin the tail on the K4ylan, Green blew up in 4 pieces. Mere ejaculated ferociously but got distracted by the pretty colours of the Faap Cannon as it charged up and fired amourously. Sadly he had Zaaps picking his yellow ball filled with Cadbury Creme Garlic Bratwurst Sausages. Mere got off that hot pony and sang Winter into a kinky microphone that looked like a whip. If only Zaaps had acquired gratuitous clothing to make sexy reccis out thin air...what a sexy thought. It gave LTK 91 range and Zaaps failed and i want big booty [bleep]es yeah. Little [bleep]es get [bleep]ed, we don't want no skinny [bleep]es, we like big booty [bleep]es. And that's why Harpies>the world

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Just then, a wild Kimberly appeared! With a powerful ring to rule the entire world and a masterball containing exotic lolita dresses. She turned to Tripsis to pick her favorite dress. Now wielding a magic spoon full of chocolate, she decided it was time for Sonikku to get laid by a shark. After a very painful session of pin the tail on the K4ylan, Green blew up in 4 pieces. Mere ejaculated ferociously but got distracted by the pretty colours of the Faap Cannon as it charged up and fired amourously. Sadly he had Zaaps picking his yellow ball filled with Cadbury Creme Garlic Bratwurst Sausages. Mere got off that hot pony and sang Winter into a kinky microphone that looked like a whip. If only Zaaps had acquired gratuitous clothing to make sexy reccis out thin air...what a sexy thought. It gave LTK 91 range and Zaaps failed and i want big booty [bleep]es yeah. Little [bleep]es get [bleep]ed, we don't want no skinny [bleep]es, we like big booty [bleep]es. And that's why Harpies>the world.

Armorare is faapical.

Now it's over.

our novel is published in the OP

ONLY 70 OR SO POSTS TILL WE'RE THE BEST BLOG ON TIF

Redundant. We already were the best blog.

Oh, decided to reconfirm I am a smartass on Facebook today.

I'm a smartass, jerk, troll, carefree AND careless, blunt, avaricious eccentric who stalks Facebook while reading online manga and searching to satisfy my next strange obsession with the supernatural, making erratic, senseless status updates that throw people off (unless you're -friend 1- or -friend 2-, who are both freaking awesome), or even anger them. So yeah, I sound crude, rude, and semi-evil, but at least I will admit it.

P.S. Still craving lollipops. Need to get a stash of them.

I'm a godly wordsmith, even though I sounded like a half-grammatically correct drunk.

My FB updates are all pieces of wholesome advice for people to live their lives by.

Like "You cannot put 80 babies in the trunk of a car." Of course, in this context, the word "cannot" means "should not." But hey, it's a quote from cracked.

Most of my best lines are quotes.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

My FB updates are all pieces of wholesome advice for people to live their lives by.

Like "You cannot put 80 babies in the trunk of a car." Of course, in this context, the word "cannot" means "should not." But hey, it's a quote from cracked.

Most of my best lines are quotes.

I like how prior to graduation and summer vacation, everyone in my senior class mentioned how exciting college will be.

Now, at least 5-6 times a day, I see friends fit how annoying their statistics class is or how annoying their dorm problems are.

Wait 4 years, then it'll be about the debt.

a collection of zaaps' recent statuses

I'm actually having a very fun time filling out these college apps

That moment when you're home alone and you hear one noise then think; "yep, I'm gonna die"

im not weird, im limited edition

a sudden craving for ice cream and Pokemon 2000

because i can

All of which got mad likes bro im like so p0pular@@

Hai Kimberly!

EDIT: and Nekyia. Hai Nekyia!

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png