Godliest's Blog - PvM

Not much to report on at the moment, just went on a trio arma trip with 2 clan members, and currently heading off to bandos! Hopefully more to put on the blog tomorrow guys, maybe recording a bandos trip?!

CURRENT LUCK AT ARMA: NOTHING.

Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Godliest.gif

Brah I have watched your blog flourish and grow from a tiny seed in to an epic story showing what real dedication on Runescape can achieve. I'm thoroughly impressed and my advice to you is to keep on bossing and to get that fire cape back fam. Sincerely yours, Daniel.

Gratz on dat cape back. And sorry to hear about your dcs. Maybe you shouldnt risk so much. Or duo with a friend you can trust to bless. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I forgot to printscreen the hatchet in my inventory, I got it a kill before the hatchet in the screenie, b2b hatchets ftw!?!?

datchetb2b.png

...and another!=P

dhatchetttttttt.png

and the total loot from an abby demon task, the amount of ferocious rings I got was just nice!

abbytotalloot.png

;D

Godliest.gif

The drops keep on coming for you lol. Nicely done. I hope your 1k boss kills is coming along well.

How will you be spending your bonus exp weekend? :o

Yeah I got lucky on that task with the 3 Berserkers! I think I'm up to around 3-400 kills, I stopped logging them but I'm guessing I'm around there.

I'll probably spend my Bonus XP training skills I don't like, I have a few low skills that need a nice boost, I also may make some Overloads to begin heading towards 98 Herb. :)

Godliest.gif