Godliest's Blog - PvM

Nice blog...I was wondering why I couldn't find you on the highscores list under your name.

Do you ever get nervous about accidentally resetting your total XP counter? :ohnoes:

Nope but I'd be angry if I did because I want to get it to Lots!

It's hard to reset anyway as you have to right click first. :)

Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Godliest.gif

Nicely done :D I haven't had much time for BXP so far, but glad to see you're putting it to good use. Keep it up!

Also, your Dragon Hatchet/Guthan Helm post pics were backwards O.o don't know if you noticed that.

Haha, thankyou again icthlarin, glad to see your really interested in my blog, very appreciated=P

and as for the backwards pictures, they're fine for me so I don't know the answer, but weird!

Godliest.gif

Effigies :D nice job getting those levels! Keep it up!

Do you feel like your prayer drains much faster now that they multiplied it by 10 to match HP style? I sure do D:

It did seem faster at first admittedly but once I covered the last digit up it seemed normal again, boss trips are lasting just as long as earlier also. ;o

You keep a high pace of leveling! Very nice :)

Keep it up and good luck with your goals.

Thanks, I've been trying to stay active lately and gain as much XP/levels as I can fit in. :)

Godliest.gif

Ivy is really quicker if you're the type to afk play and watch stuff on Youtube, browse forums, or whatever you like to do. Or if you aren't close to a bank. Nonetheless, nice job leveling :D what're you doing for crafting? Profit/loss?

Hisaonakai.png