What was the worst thing you were caught doing at school?

Guest Rob

They finally expelled him when he was caught masturbating in class and "relieved" himself on the girl in front of him, who I'm sure was traumatized.

Wow...

Looking back on it, the staff probably should have done something about that kid sooner.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you in the classroom with him when he did that?

I was there when he cut himself, and my teacher informed us about the masturbating incident.

I was there when he cut himself, and my teacher informed us about the masturbating incident.

Was he a troubled kid or just doing those things to get attention?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Was he a troubled kid or just doing those things to get attention?

No idea. He seemed a little hyperactive and would never stop talking all the time.

He was ~13

A few years ago at my school, some kids were caught smoking weed in their cars before classes began. So naturally, the solution to this was banning students from sitting in their cars before school.

Last year, I pulled into school and my favorite song came on the radio, so I decided to stay in my car until the song was over. A teacher came over and knocked on my window and I had to go inside before the song was over.

Later that year, they brought some dogs in to sniff out weapons, bombs, drugs, alcohol, etc. and I got caught with a road flare in the emergency kit in my car. They confiscated it and told me not to bring them anymore.

I was also caught with a peanut butter sandwich in my lunch bag inside my locker during a locker inspection. Apparently it's a concern that the next student to have that locker could possibly be allergic to peanuts even though they thoroughly clean all the lockers over the summer.

The last thing I was caught doing was coughing during an all school Mass when I was sick. Apparently it's disrespectful to be sick during Mass, but not allowed to stay home by your parents.

So yeah, I'm pretty much a total rebel.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

A few years ago at my school, some kids were caught smoking weed in their cars before classes began. So naturally, the solution to this was banning students from sitting in their cars before school.

Last year, I pulled into school and my favorite song came on the radio, so I decided to stay in my car until the song was over. A teacher came over and knocked on my window and I had to go inside before the song was over.

Later that year, they brought some dogs in to sniff out weapons, bombs, drugs, alcohol, etc. and I got caught with a road flare in the emergency kit in my car. They confiscated it and told me not to bring them anymore.

I was also caught with a peanut butter sandwich in my lunch bag inside my locker during a locker inspection. Apparently it's a concern that the next student to have that locker could possibly be allergic to peanuts even though they thoroughly clean all the lockers over the summer.

The last thing I was caught doing was coughing during an all school Mass when I was sick. Apparently it's disrespectful to be sick during Mass, but not allowed to stay home by your parents.

I'm the last person to disobey direct commands from authority but seriously tell them to go [bleep] themselves. So stupid.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Yeah, we had a change in administration last year and the new dean of students doesn't want to look like a pushover like the last guy. I've still never received a detention or any other serious punishment, but there are some students that warrant these types of rules.

I had about 4 of my former teachers stick up for me after the coughing thing because they know I don't cause trouble. We're planning some pretty sweet senior pranks to get back at the new administration, so the end of the year should be fun.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Yeah, we had a change in administration last year and the new dean of students doesn't want to look like a pushover like the last guy. I've still never received a detention or any other serious punishment, but there are some students that warrant these types of rules.

I had about 4 of my former teachers stick up for me after the coughing thing because they know I don't cause trouble. We're planning some pretty sweet senior pranks to get back at the new administration, so the end of the year should be fun.

Please let us know how that prank goes if you remember, okay? I would love to know the details. :^_^:

If I get caught, I'll be sure to post it here :wink:

Hamtaro.png

you guys go to some messed up schools.

worst for me is skipping classes.

Indeed. Worst I was 'caught' doing was having a nosebleed in class in middle school. Which apparently justified having the vice principal come up to me in the nurse's office to tell me that it's my fault, in spite of claims by many parents that their sons had the same problem :wall:

Needless to say, when I recently learned that the VP was fired for his behavior, I felt quite good.

One of the major problems with high school. You're treated like criminals/little kids, and you are in no way prepared for college.

Even when I moved to my new school, there were some idiotic rules (not as bad as the last, by a long shot, but still). I just assumed it was pretty much universal for high schools to have stupid rules and [cabbage]ty teachers who don't teach well.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

One of the major problems with high school. You're treated like criminals/little kids, and you are in no way prepared for college.

Even when I moved to my new school, there were some idiotic rules (not as bad as the last, by a long shot, but still). I just assumed it was pretty much universal for high schools to have stupid rules and [cabbage]ty teachers who don't teach well.

There are some good teachers in high schools. The only problem is that the school usually puts the status quo so highly that some teachers can't effectively use their methods to the fullest extent. :|

Of course, I also got sent to the "counselor" for speaking bad about it in my school to the point they threatened to send me for "help" (overkill, isn't it?) because I basically told some of their loyalist students to quit sucking at what they did during pep rallies (which are obnoxious and I lost half a day's worth of total time of foreign language classes due to them).

Worst I was 'caught' doing was having a nosebleed in class in middle school. Which apparently justified having the vice principal come up to me in the nurse's office to tell me that it's my fault.

What?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Worst I was 'caught' doing was having a nosebleed in class in middle school. Which apparently justified having the vice principal come up to me in the nurse's office to tell me that it's my fault.

What?

I posted it in the last thread. There were two or three people in the administration who seemed to go out of their way to punish me when I was in the 7th grade. I never actually broke any of the school's rules, nor did anything worth posting about.

What?

I posted it in the last thread. There were two or three people in the administration who seemed to go out of their way to punish me when I was in the 7th grade. I never actually broke any of the school's rules, nor did anything worth posting about.

I mean trying to say that it's your fault, it's ridiculous.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've heard so many stories of disrespect through several mediums, through several people, and through several personal experiences.

It's disgusting cycle of assumptions.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I mean trying to say that it's your fault, it's ridiculous.

The rumor that went around was that I frequently picked my nose until it bled, when it was really the heat (Which has happened - The last time my nose bled was when I went to Arizona) or some other condition I'm unaware of. Naturally, this was spread by students that disliked me (I probably seemed autistic/[developmentally delayed]ed at the time, so it wasn't hard) and nurtured by teachers who disliked me (Such as loudly slamming a box of tissues in front of me whenever I so much as scratched my nose).

It's telling that the rumors died down the next year, where the only change was the teachers :razz: