"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

i won't be impressed till i c u with a csb

:< but I said to people I wouldn't get one til I could fill it myself at 77 RC ;-;

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Got this, this morning, even though it was meant to happen yesterday:

70thievingc.png

Leaving hunter my only sub 70 Skill... However, I really CBA training it at 35k/hr for another 600k odd exp to be able to catch crappy common jadinko's with a reasonable success level... As such I've decided that juju's really aren't worth it and aren't that useful to me...

TODAYS GOALS:

IRL:

Write another 1000 words in my 5th Chapter.

RS:

thieving.gif 71

quest.gif Love Story

quest.gif Deadliest Catch

quest.gif Void Stares Back

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

u really shud train rc normally

just like me ;)

But how? I can't even train hunter as it's so painfully slow xD Granted I did LFM for mining, but that's AFK, though LRC leaves much to be desired... But hunter I dispair of due to 38k/hr exp... And RC is probably worse even with ZMI at my level :(

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Did this...

deadliestcatch.png

Hunted the sea monstery thingy... Got this:

69hunter.png

WIN :D Last level will take forever :( I still stand by the idea that juju's are useless for me.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

cant you track the monster after the quest 10 times for 4k hunter exp each time iirc

Aye I did 9 of them, got 69 Hunter, gona do the last one as soon as RS allows me to log in :D So yeahs, will be 52k from 70 by the end of it :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

get jujus pls :pray:

They're simply not worth it to me though :/ ATM I've gota sit through another ~38k exp/hr red salamander/penguin session, THEN still have 14k before I hit 70... Then I wont even hunt the common jadinko's because it's not a decent exp rate or way to catch them before what? 72? 75? Or somewhere between (those are the two levels people told me to start hunting at)... Which means it's another 668k or something like that stuck at red salamanders/penguins getting ~38k exp/hr or less = 17 hours or something silly like that getting 5 levels for something that after all that, I ultimately cannot see being worth it :/

So the plan stays as follows TBH :P - Penguin Point/Effigy/Random Exp Lamps/Quest Exp Lamps into RC until 91 when I can start doing assists, then whack penguins into Hunter.

Wow, just been through your Autograph collection, they're all amazing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Especially Ian McKellen's <3:

Hehe thanks Omni! :D And yeahs, Ian McKellen's is actually fairly special because I normally address the self addressed stamped envelope to - MR I Bass - when it came back through the door someone had actually written in the "an" to make it Ian and I looked at the handwriting on the photo and it's the exact same on the envelope... Hehe I was well happy! I do have some more to upload like Derek Jacobi, Karen Gillian and my newest one! James Purefoy... He actually hand wrote a letter back!@@@@

End of day summary:

Well... Kinda had a falling out with one of my closest IRL friends who's now not speaking to me... However, did a bit of RS and kept to my quest goals... Deadliest Catch is above

Love Story... Kinda forgot to screeny the ending screen (this blog thing is new for me)

[hide=bad language in chat]lovestory.png[/hide]

The Void Stares Back... Loved the quest, harsh decisions had to be made, and I loved the idea of the alliance of knights... Hopefully that'll be revisited in RotM.

thevoidstaresback.png

TODAYS GOALS:: 18/8/2011.

IRL:

Do some more research and transcribing of manuscripts relating to my dissertation.

RS:

fletching.gif 85

crafting.gif 90

farming.gif 90

Thus hitting: 2200 Total@@@

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

y no mud pool

Because it's what? +6/7 boost or something? That'd only be a minute or 2 useful boost before I'd have to tele MA again etc, and I really can't be bothered wasting thousands of GP on juju bags....

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

dont pass me in total mr ezkaton pls

UMG that *could* happen sometime :o When I have the time... Like today, my tree run in ~half hour will get my only level of the day because I've been working on my dissertation :3 Gotta find dem miracles by dat Saint.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

That's a crazy RC level. Gratz. :thumbup: Good luck on hitting 2200.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Gratz on RC and thieving. :smile:

And on the quests too! (Do them all while you're at it!!)

Most people on these forums or on RuneScape call me Ezk or E... The E is an even shorter version of Ezk, but the main reason it stuck is because my real name is Ian and for my hallmates in my first year of University that name was just too long, so they shortened it. :P

Made me laugh a bit. Some close real life friends call me C. :P

'A Window into the Medieval Mind: The Study of a Saints Life, Death and Miracles.'

A very good friend of mine studies history too. :)

Thomas de Cantilupe: I read through his wikipedia entry too. Looks like he had a very interesting life.

Well, I'm not really that much into history so I'm afraid I won't know a lot of names you'll mention in your dissertation. But if you post an interesting part (whole dissertation might be a bit too much for me I'm afraid), I'll have a read. Although I probably won't understand a lot. :razz:

COME AT ME BRO. 'nuff said.

dscf1194w.jpg

Other than that. Great music taste. :razz: (Avantasia found a nice spot in my playlist)

And gl with the goals!

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

That's a crazy RC level. Gratz. :thumbup: Good luck on hitting 2200.

Hehe thanks! :D And :) I'll try and get around to it! I kinda might have spent all day yesterday doing work and Temple Trekking :3

Gratz on RC and thieving. :smile:

And on the quests too! (Do them all while you're at it!!)

Most people on these forums or on RuneScape call me Ezk or E... The E is an even shorter version of Ezk, but the main reason it stuck is because my real name is Ian and for my hallmates in my first year of University that name was just too long, so they shortened it. :P

Made me laugh a bit. Some close real life friends call me C. :P

'A Window into the Medieval Mind: The Study of a Saints Life, Death and Miracles.'

A very good friend of mine studies history too. :)

Thomas de Cantilupe: I read through his wikipedia entry too. Looks like he had a very interesting life.

Well, I'm not really that much into history so I'm afraid I won't know a lot of names you'll mention in your dissertation. But if you post an interesting part (whole dissertation might be a bit too much for me I'm afraid), I'll have a read. Although I probably won't understand a lot. :razz:

COME AT ME BRO. 'nuff said.

dscf1194w.jpg

Other than that. Great music taste. :razz: (Avantasia found a nice spot in my playlist)

And gl with the goals!

Hehe thanks A Mace! <3: Be sure to come back here from time to time k? :P

And ofc my music taste is awesome ;) The same goes for you too! :P

And :) <3:

TODAYS GOALS:

IRL:

Finish Chapter 5 of my dissertation and start editing it.

RS:

fishing.gif 89

crafting.gif 90

Also got this yesterday:

90farming.png

And here's a few funny quotes ;)

pillagethewomen.png <--- That's some pro Viking psychology!

vikkixd.png <---- Oh Vikki....

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Some new autographs that I've now gotten around to uploading :P

Karen Gillian:

[hide]karengillian.jpg[/hide]

Derek Jacobi:

[hide]derekjacobi.jpg[/hide]

James Purefoy:

[hide]jamespurefoy.jpg[/hide]

The James Purefoy one was actually made even more special by the fact that he wrote a letter back to me... I had asked for a picture of him as Solomon Kane or Marshall from Ironclad, but he didn't have any shots of him in character. Such an epic addition to my collection:

[hide]jamespurefoyletter.jpg[/hide]

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

"Pillage the women..." lol. I loved that.

Gratz on 90 Farming! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

wow that slayer cape fits you perfectly

IKR? It's amazing how lifelike Jagex make these big achievements!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

A WILD SPAMBOT APPEARS!

You're catching up on me@ dammit i need to go and actually focus on a skill :L

Spam as much as you like :P I don't mind, and haha yeah you do, but you have a goldfish like a mind... I mean a mind like a goldfish ;)

"Pillage the women..." lol. I loved that.

Gratz on 90 Farming! :thumbsup:

Hehe yeahs xD Steph made me chuckle with that haha!

And thanks! :D

I guess I'l be leaving this here... ;)

IHU <3:

Anyways... Past few days all I've really done is Temple Trekking... And I got full Lumberjack today!@@@ Now to leave that minigame until I decide to go insane for a Comp cape... Anyways:

New skilling outfit:

newskillingoutfit.png

89 Fish happened when trekking (Deadliest Catch left me at 7k to 89 anyways and Trekking tomes did the rest).

89fish.png

Then I got 71 cons today because I was ~2k from it... Then 90 craft happened:

90crafting.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png