Mourning's End Part 2

Jesus_Status

I'm currently stuck on the mourning's End Pat 2 light temple agility obstacle. The part where you have to cross the hand holds to get through the blue door. The account I'm playing on currently has 60 agility. I know that tip.it recommends 70 agility but I've failed the obstacle 23 times and counting. I've been going at it for a little over half an hour now. Is there some sort of trick to this or somewhere I have to click to make it over properly? This is getting extremely annoying. I was expecting to fail 3-4 times not 20+

Jesus_Statuz.png

The handholds are just EVIL.

I had 70 agility when I wrote the original guide for tip.it and I failed like 25 times or so.

Even at 99 agility they have a pretty epic fail rate apprently

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm glad to see I wasn't just having some awful luck. 45 minutes or so and 49 tries and I finally got across. I guess you can go ahead and lock this topic. I posted it just wondering if I was doing something wrong and apparently this was just a cruel joke by Jagex.

I have to do this twice! that is just mean.

Jesus_Statuz.png

I was 99 potted to 101 and I failed at least twice that quest (iirc you have to go into that room several times). That quest is honestly just brutal all around; seriously, what's up with those level 73 shadows constantly hitting in the 100s?

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Just keep going. Get into a rythm. Wear light clothing, bring a beast of burden to store your mourner gear, use a summer pie, if you can bring a friend to help you out with prayer potions and food.

I did it at 60 agility too. Just act like it's normal to fail.

I'm not an efficienado.

• 3 years later...

Wow!! Seems that RS code for this quest must have a very odd way of internally trowing numbers for agility calculations. Having 60 or even 70 agility and doing it dozens of times scared me at 1st. I have 57 with agility and failed only 4 times on the first try. WOOOT is what I said to others!! I was very exited to get into that passage way but spent hours with pray pots to solve it. I am still working on the end of it. (I usually take steps for complex quests and get into it, stop, then come back later) When I saw that you had to do it again to cross it for a second time (especially with feedback from so many, I got an Agility potion (that apparently boosts my agility to 60 from 57) went in the final time expecting it to be even worse (becuase rs is crazy this way) and got in AGAIN with only one pass trough!! WHAT!!! Wow..no way, I said! Maybe I was lucky or the program saw my name and was afraid of me... hehe... just kidding. No really, I wonder how a 70 could be 25 times and me, a 57 only 4 fails, then a boosted 60 git in 1st try.

Sometimes I think jagex should look closer at how they figure things with these quests. When I did underground pass I wont even tell you how many DAYS!!! I was trying to jump over those freaking steps... up and down dozens of times. Yes I was low, but at least I was expecting that. Good luck to those that are going to do this quest here. Just bring some boosting equipment (never used pies, only my 1 pot) and just take it as a really lucky guess... like playing the lottery... better odds tho.. I think?

-Quest King

While I'm glad to hear of your success, this is the Help & Advice board and posting on a three year old topic doesn't really contribute.  Next time you can feel free to post in Achievements (a more appropriate board), and perhaps link the thread if you desire.  Thanks for your understanding :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.