Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Wishing i had more time to hit up araxxor. I want to see how far i can get her rage up. I wish she was a hair more forgiving on mistakes though.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 2 weeks later...

Back to slayer as of today. I really need to keep an eye on fish flingers though. Just another 130 or so medals and 1k tokens. I want to nail out kalgerion titles too.

4650k slayer bxp saved so far. I would make mod slayer jelly.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Araxxor makes me rage so much. I tried doing some kills with sounds on and still dont hear anything for acid spiders. What gives?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a long overdue update.

I've been at it with boss slayer and back into slaying. I've bought the rainbow loot beam and I'm working on slayer saving my points to get the bonfire booster. The soul reaper points will be for my first hydrix. I'm starting to save my drops again in anticipation for the master skill capes coming out as well. I think they'll be more entertaining and help pull people into a more eventful skilling exercise to obtain the shard pieces for it. I'm almost willing to bet its going to be much like playing pyramid plunder when obtaining black ibis.

Here is 21m fishing just before I stopped fish flingers to work on slayer. I think i need 80 medals and 1k tokens for the last tackle box.

IGbLnZj.png

41m defence... I hae no clue where that came from. I think maybe a slayer assignment.

z97VzgT.png

18m crafting.

lg72mYj.png

24m ranged on my first celestial dragon task. I really should just range slay everything becuase its never going to catch up to the others.

f9bllQU.png

42m defence xp... MAD defence xp :P.

LLiuMKM.png

33m slayer xp... almost 1/3 the way to true mastery.

1Mlx9IK.png

Also some lucky drops...

6th kill into my reaper task for bandos chestplate.

rsa0MCE.png

And a dragon chainmail on my 4th kill.

H04QXjv.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Blew through 20 or so range training dummies for 100k~ ranged xp.

I still have like 20 totems of wisdom to yse. Does anyone know if they are good? What would be a good activity to use them on?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Misclicks suck... i was on wave 34 of the kiln and got killed by the giant melee dude. These mistakes were probably preventable if my action bar was locked. All in all kiln is pretty easy and fun. The only point of disinterest and annoyance was the dills. Looking back that one dill in the beginning was an awefully big foreshadow of whats to come with the release of the kiln. I plan on using all my jad attempts to get through it for all my capes.

That override doesnt look worth it though.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

System update!

Tokhaar-kal-mej

HBIx8a8.png

Also bandos warshield and gloves...

USJdYk6.png

Yvpmeu2.png

And 20m hunter xp!

kHs1mAH.png

24m cooking... Didnt notice this one.

ooxNVWS.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

10 tickets and I got shafted when trying to go for the golden godsword... 86.5k slayer xp.

I hit 20m construction hunting skill shards.

whZvOlZ.png

Also finished up my fight kiln capes. Currently have a Kree task so whenever I get har'aken or multiple jads I'm going to melee my next kiln.

q64Sh0K.png

This is my next dkk item: So much beauty there.

5LFzAUp.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Its been a while, but I've been making sure to abuse the heck out of bork and soul reaper.

LoKb3ZY.png

A couple more days to receive my first hydrix. I'm still puzzled on what to get... I think either amulet of souls or deathtouch bracelet. The bracelet would be a nice touch for pvm or higher end slayer assignents.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Changed my name to mage urza. I was thinking maybe black mage, vivi, mage vivi...

Armadyl hilt for the first time.

OO81jkg.png

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png