Urza285's Blog - i work out to Wierd Al... imjusttoowhiteandnerdy

Just got my first warped floor. Unlocked blink, dread and the torque songs. 4 songs left to unlock. Need world-gorger, hope devourer, victory is mine and kal'ger.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I know your signature says you hate "efficiency-mongers", but if you're looking to get 120 dungeoneering and you really want to learn the skill inside and out, you should look into DGS. If you're not too concerned about learning, however, there's plenty of clans that'll get you there eventually.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I know your signature says you hate "efficiency-mongers", but if you're looking to get 120 dungeoneering and you really want to learn the skill inside and out, you should look into DGS. If you're not too concerned about learning, however, there's plenty of clans that'll get you there eventually.

I just might Obt. I don't mind learning, but efficiency has a line with me and good dg communication isn't stepping across that line. I've been learning a bit lately and its been getting better, but most of the time people are nitpicking over dumb things like when they ask me to farm a pot for a door, i got another door on gs and they want me halfway across the dung for a gd. I had that earlier today and what I'd give to call that guy out.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Almost 99 dung... After that I think I'll go fish.

The way this is going I think I might be maxing on either farming or agility.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I hit 99 dung a while ago just haven't posted. Right now I'm back into slayer and I'm thinking the best route for farming is doing fellstalk herb runs becuase it should be better xp than torstol and the cash lose isn't an issue with them.

So far I'm sitting at like 135k from 98 slayer and 78k from 96 farming. I've already done this weeks penguins and this months trolls so three days and I should hit 98 slayer and get 96 farming from assists. After these two levels I should be 11 levels from maxing.

I'm thinking of taking a break to camp ganodermic beasts to get another set and staff plus some for money. I almost got my 60m debt pull and paid.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 2 weeks later...

99 slayer and 97 farming. 9 levels left!

I think I should start posting pictures.... I haven't done that for anything in ages. I might do that for drops because I plan on bossing like crazy after I max and get comp cape.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo 98 farming tonight. I also got 97 fishing a couple days back. I'm going to work on getting 97 agility quick before I hit 550k to 99 farming. If I have any time and/or want a break I might go camp imps and go get the flash factory music.

On the PVM side of things I went out and spent some time with some real good friends to learn how to do corp beast and we got in about 20 or less kills. I bought a bandos godsword, used my z spear and bought ganodermic top and bottom and we owned it. I had to solo it for a bit several times because my friend kept getting owned.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just got the goblin champion challenge and one-hit him! Wewt! Man I though for sure I would be spending a week or more just getting that drop. I might return to do the others after maxing and getting my completionist cape. I believe they really need to up the reward on this because the effort to get one scroll should offer xp similar to effigies.

Well back to agility... This month is nothing, but good for me. Pretty much guerrenteed agility xp from firemakers curse and even more bonus agility xp from using skolls boots.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Decided to go shopping and finish up a few things I wanted/needed... Got me a new veracs helm and berserker ring. Max prayer gear is finished and my ring sets finished... Now to get my butt over to MA and get rank 300... I'll probably do that in between fishing and agility levels.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got trollhiem teleport. Two more to get... Along with 99 farming! Thinking I'll get them both tonight! Then its off to Mobilizing Armies for rank 300.

EDIT: Also 97 agility recently. I am soooo thankful skoll is coming out on the 16th so maybe ill get 98 after that event with his drop.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Not many replies. (no one has posted on this blog since last year!) Getttt it? :cool:

Looks like you are really enjoying livid farm though.. :huh:

Almost maxed m8!! :-D

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Not many replies. (no one has posted on this blog since last year!) Getttt it? :cool:

Looks like you are really enjoying livid farm though.. :huh:

Almost maxed m8!! :-D

I used to post pictures like crazy, but its a fad that fell away. Just getting teleother trollheim now! One more than mobilising armies!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Forgot to get a picture of getting the last livid spell, but I was just shy 84.4k from hitting 99 farming. Off to do herb runs and pengs to try to hit it soon.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

98 agility! Thank you Skoll!

98agilityg.png

... Also got my celestial surgebox to finish up my gear for doing glacors. Looking forward to some times working on getting my boot set. I also did some MA ranks and got like rank 50... Not much, but with my homework I'll probably go do that or fish.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I decided to start fishing at rocktails instead of barbarian fishing because the 15m gain seemed so much more worth it.

Now I'm contemplating to buy bandos or armadyl first...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Decided to go broke and buy my Bandos now. Also upgraded my reverence aura to a greater reverence aura to help prepare for bossing later. I'm beginning to wonder if I should save for the master reverence aura and if its worth it to get.

bandosv.png

Next up is my whip vine (3.7m) and I think the big save for claws (15m) afterwards. Both will probably wait until after I get through with maxing out and getting rank 300 mobilizing armies. I should see 98 fishing tomorrow morning and I'm currently sitting at 400k to 98. After that I just got 99 agility and fishing to hit.

I'm really looking forward to the February BTS to see whats coming to us next month. I've noticed that a lot of the updates for a while have come in favor to my plans. The Skoll boots for agility being one that really helped knock out 1.2m agility xp.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Rocking it out hardcore for the war-zone tutorial!

warzonel.png

^^ That guy to my right looks so freaking scared out of his mind its so funny looking at his face.

In the end I think the best part was getting a free 850k or so. Also the mindspike staff was an ingenious thing to bring out even for us old-schoolers.

Oh... And 169k from 98 fish. Think I'm going to camp gano's to help pay for some of my item goals... In particular the armadyl set.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Late grats on 99 farm & 98 agility. :)

What's up with the dragonstone ammy? Get furrryy!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Late grats on 99 farm & 98 agility. :)

What's up with the dragonstone ammy? Get furrryy!

I got one... That was actually my outfit I was wearing when fishing rocktails.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Oh .. does it have a useful teleport that helps when fishing?

4K469.png