Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

When you're extremely hungry and then eat, or extremely thirsty and drink. Nothing like that feeling of satisfaction afterwards.

Indeed. Sometimes I purposely throw myself into miserable conditions so that the reward will be that much greater afterwards.

When you're extremely hungry and then eat, or extremely thirsty and drink. Nothing like that feeling of satisfaction afterwards.

Indeed. Sometimes I purposely throw myself into miserable conditions so that the reward will be that much greater afterwards.

Related to that, when you can finally go to the toilet after keeping it in.

When I see parents accepting their children when they announce they are gay or lesbian, seeing old people hold hands and kiss still after all those years, equal pay rights for women, seeing white kids playing with multi cultural children and vice verser, seeing honest people hand in a wallet or credit card, seeing parents playing and being involved with their children, people who treat their pets like they're part of the family and not just tied out the back somewhere every day of the week, parents teaching their kids responsible things like wearing helmets while bike riding, holding hands and looking both ways across the street, teenagers who still remember to visit their grandparents and respecting their elders, teenagers saying no to peer pressure, responsible drinkers who drink in moderation, people who are passionate about their job, people who spend their lives helping others, a smile with customer service, people who have the guts to say I've had enough and no thanks, that one person who stands up and disagrees with what everyone else is saying because they know it's wrong or because they aren't afraid of having a different opinion. There's a few I can think of.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

When I see parents accepting their children when they announce they are gay or lesbian, seeing old people hold hands and kiss still after all those years, equal pay rights for women, seeing white kids playing with multi cultural children and vice verser, seeing honest people hand in a wallet or credit card, seeing parents playing and being involved with their children, people who treat their pets like they're part of the family and not just tied out the back somewhere every day of the week, parents teaching their kids responsible things like wearing helmets while bike riding, holding hands and looking both ways across the street, teenagers who still remember to visit their grandparents and respecting their elders, teenagers saying no to peer pressure, responsible drinkers who drink in moderation, people who are passionate about their job, people who spend their lives helping others, a smile with customer service, people who have the guts to say I've had enough and no thanks, that one person who stands up and disagrees with what everyone else is saying because they know it's wrong or because they aren't afraid of having a different opinion. There's a few I can think of.

Holy wall of text Batman. Although, I would agree with most of those.

This joke

Sujan Aryal

A wife asked her husband to describe her

He said, 'You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K'

She said, 'What does that mean

... ...

He said Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous,happy

She said, 'Oh that's so lovely. What about I, J, K

He said-- I'm Just Kidding

and this

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That moment in an otherwise mediocre song where something exciting happens. Example: it's okay until it has the best chorus you've ever heard, or some other part that you could just listen to on infinite loop for half an hour straight.

Similarly, finding a song that just blows the rest of the album out of the water, whether the rest of it is good or bad.

Even more similarly, listening to something you got a while ago but never paid much attention to (Heard it once, got bored of it, or couldn't get into it, or whatever), and realizing that it was spectacular.

^ Especially when you're the underdog/part of the underdog.

My senior year of high school, our football team played a team that was predicted to win state that year. All the polls and football forums showed us losing by at least 20 points. The other teams coach even guaranteed (on the radio) a win against us. It felt so good to kick their ass that game. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When you get home after a going to a cross country meet and staying on the bus for 4 hours on the way there, checking in into a hotel and sleeping on a terrible mattress then waking up the next day and racing with bad knees and getting a personal record on a 5km race then eating peaches after my race then cheering on my friends when they race and losing my voice then taking bus ride home for another 4 hours then getting home at 10:00pm to play runescape again :)

waAhvEI.png

Playing Fallout 3. Freaking amazing game, and when I'm done I've got Fallout; New Vegas sitting right there unopened. :thumbup:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Watching an old cartoon you haven't watched in years. It's awesome because of how nostalgic it is.

Then you start noticing all the subtle jokes because you're older and see things differently.... can't wait to find some episodes of Animaniacs since I haven't seen any episodes, or the movie itself, in over 7 years.

Then you start noticing all the subtle jokes because you're older and see things differently.... can't wait to find some episodes of Animaniacs since I haven't seen any episodes, or the movie itself, in over 7 years.

The people behind Animaniacs apparently went out of their way to slip in all sorts of things for any adults watching the show. :twss:

The people behind Animaniacs apparently went out of their way to slip in all sorts of things for any adults watching the show. :twss:

Like the brief Prince reference on the episode they were on a ship to solve a mystery.

Disney's 90's and early 2000's movies were also notorious for that. Unsure if Animaniacs was worse with what they did.

Nowadays,, you can find *every* cartoon show doing the practice.

Having the Control Column in my hands and saying "I have Control" :D Then i know it's time for business.

Also a week or two ago i got home late one night and my mom and dad had fallen asleep on the couch. They were lying on each other like a 18 year old couple would. It made me happy to know that after 25 years of being married they still have the same love they had for each other 25 years back. It really made me smile.

Having the Control Column in my hands and saying "I have Control" :D Then i know it's time for business.

Also a week or two ago i got home late one night and my mom and dad had fallen asleep on the couch. They were lying on each other like a 18 year old couple would. It made me happy to know that after 25 years of being married they still have the same love they had for each other 25 years back. It really made me smile.

This. I find very few things cuter than elderly couples that still seem to have just fallen in love with each other.

This signature is intentionally left blank.