Rohan's Blog: Bossing, Maxing, Titles

Another pair of Steads:

steadfastboots4.png

Despite having a bad drop rate I can't complain seeing 66% of my drops are 40mil+ :mrgreen:

I also thought I'd post an update on my PvM tab:

pvmtab2.png

That's most of it anyways, any doubles of something valuable I sell (I need cash!). I also have 18/100 Shards of Arma, want the staff to take on Kree and get some Arma drops for my blog. I should really do some dungeoneering for Augury...

rohanlord.png

Got myself another fresh pair of boots 496 kills after the last pair:

glaivenboots3.png

All I need now is a pair of Ragefires to complete my set. They have proven to be very illusive however (not that I'm complaining). I also got 98 Cooking last night whilst watching Scarface for the first time, awesome film.

98cooking.png

I should have 99 next time I get bored bossing and feel like watching a movie. Anyway that's it for now, just trying to get the remaining 44 shards for an Arma Battlestaff. Running a bit low on funds so I may do some TD trips in the hope of getting a lucky pair of claws.

Thanks for reading!

rohanlord.png

Got another pair of claws 3 or 4 kills into a TD trip:

dragonclaws6.png

That should pay for a fair few Glacor trips. Currently have 78/100 shards and 4577/6182 Blue charms for 96 Summoning. Can't wait to get a yak and hit up some DKs :twisted:

Still need a pair of dem Ragefires though. Think I've killed around 3.5k Glacors and not received a single pair. <_<

rohanlord.png

You soloed Nex? What are all those drops!

Are you sure you're the same guy that went to Zamorak GWD in red d'hides..? :unsure:

u5zhkTY.gif

You soloed Nex? What are all those drops!

Are you sure you're the same guy that went to Zamorak GWD in red d'hides..? :unsure:

I save my Red D'hide for really challenges :-P Can't believe how far I've come myself in the last 2 years. I remember when one 99 was out of the question and now I have 4! Speaking of which:

99cookingdg.png

I also got another couple of juicy levels today:

86agility.png

98strengthglaivens4.png

The Glaivens you see in the last picture I got earlier that trip. Shame they aren't Ragefires to complete the set but I can't complain about an extra 16.5 mil. I also completed my 100 Shards of Arma that trip and now have an Arma Battlestaff. Slowly working my way towards owning Kree :twisted:

Oh and btw, git yo arse back online Sydan.

EDIT: Btw it was 496 kills since my last pair of boots (again)!

rohanlord.png

I don't even want to come online now that you have become such a lucky son of a xD

Jokes aside, I might actually repurchase membership. I logged in at F2p to try the new game functionality/playability/moar FPS update and the game was running nice and smooth. Which it hasn't done since I don't know when. That would be a huge + for me returning. However that SoF is still around and apparently not going to go anywhere. Oh well.

And dude, you probably got like how much money now? :D More than me. I think my green mask only went downhill ever since I bought it.

u5zhkTY.gif

I don't even want to come online now that you have become such a lucky son of a xD

Jokes aside, I might actually repurchase membership. I logged in at F2p to try the new game functionality/playability/moar FPS update and the game was running nice and smooth. Which it hasn't done since I don't know when. That would be a huge + for me returning. However that SoF is still around and apparently not going to go anywhere. Oh well.

And dude, you probably got like how much money now? :D More than me. I think my green mask only went downhill ever since I bought it.

Yeah buy able spins seem to be here to stay unfortunately, that response from MMG was a kick in the balls. But yeah come back! I need a PvM partner, soloing isn't nearly as fun :mellow: The FPS rate has definitely improved for me as well, don't play in minimum settings anymore \:D/

Oh and I took a BoB pic:

bob1g.png

Probably another 10mil or so lost in the abyss know as my bank. Should have more but I spend tons on supplies :mad:

rohanlord.png

• 2 weeks later...

That's some amazing recovery after 95 prayer, mate!

And on another news, I decided to subscribe to members again. :) So we'll see online soon!

u5zhkTY.gif

And on another news, I decided to subscribe to members again. :) So we'll see online soon!

Bout time!

Small update for my Blog, I've currently got exams so haven't really been online. When I have been I've been training Construction as I want to get 99 (or close to) before the PoP's come out. My method is to train it the expensive way with Mahogany logs getting the money from Glacors (by the time I get enough blue charms for 99 Summoning I should be able to afford both). I won't be doing any SC as I get no exp from playing that mini game unlike Glacors where I get some Def and Str exp. That's all for now anyway, Thanks for reading :)

rohanlord.png

After many attempts I finally managed to solo the [bleep]

[spoiler=Warning Language]soloedtheqbd.png

Gave up on trying it with a uni and took a Tort which made all the difference. Still a tough fight though considering the KO potential!

rohanlord.png

reading this blog makes me jealous of your glacor luck. 200 kills and just ragefires here *grumbles*

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

reading this blog makes me jealous of your glacor luck. 200 kills and just ragefires here *grumbles*

A pair of boots in 200 kills is something to be jealous for. Might want to realise that Rohan has killed few thousand Glacors by now, so his luck isn't as good as it might seem.

ps. No boots in almost 1000 kills in a row here. Got 4 boots before that though, so not really sure what ratios I'm on. 1/500 seems close.

ps2. Congrats Rohan for nailing her hard. 8-)

playstation3. Bloody hell, I just realised you're only less than 150 total levels behind of me nowadays. :ohnoes:

u5zhkTY.gif

1 in 200 is a great drop rate however Ragefires aren't exactly a juicy drop. Keep at it and you'll eventually make a decent bank from them :smile:

Haven't been up to much recently. Wasted a lot of supplies on the QBD getting no decent drops so I think it's back to Glacors for me. As a little gap filler though I got the Mad May Necklace thing which led to this:

87agility.png

Quite surprised how much I've trained skill this year.

Bloody hell, I just realised you're only less than 150 total levels behind of me nowadays.

Catching up noob :shades:

rohanlord.png

Been doing a mixture of skilling and Glacors recently. Also got my first rare on the damned Squeal:

yayiguess.png

Thx for useless item Jagex. Oh and lastly here's another pair of Steads:

steadfastboots6.png

219 Kills since last pair.

Still no Ragefires :rolleyes:

rohanlord.png

[bleep]. #-o

Warned ya 8-)

Went to the Bandos event on sat where I got a couple of splits:

tassysplit1.png

tassysplit2.png

Not the biggest split I've had for Tassets but still :-D

Wanna say thanks to Meredith for hosting event and hope to turn up to Arma this Satuday :thumbsup:

rohanlord.png

Why're you aiming to get it before the bot nuke?

Contratulations on 99 strength though, I might tag along to the next tip.it boss hunt, even at my level it can't be too dangerous in such a large group!

Jamje.png

null and void

Why're you aiming to get it before the bot nuke?

Contratulations on 99 strength though, I might tag along to the next tip.it boss hunt, even at my level it can't be too dangerous in such a large group!

The amount of Aviansie bots have caused addy bars to crash in price which isn't so good for rangers but is great for smithers :mrgreen:

And yeah you should try one of the events out, they're quite laid back and a lot of fun :smile:

rohanlord.png

Ah right, for a moment I thought you were going to come back with, 'Oh I need to bot 99 before they catch me!', but that makes a lot of sense too, good luck!

Jamje.png

null and void

Grats on 99 strenght! :P Let's go back to Bandos!

ps. How did you get 100m as a cost for 99 smithing? Should be a lot less.. :huh:

ps2. Smithing is awesome.

u5zhkTY.gif

ps. How did you get 100m as a cost for 99 smithing? Should be a lot less.. :huh:

I need 300mils worth of addy bars, thought I'd buy em in 100mil increments. Should be on later for a cheeky Bandos trip, might finally get another BCP :pray:

rohanlord.png

I need 300mils worth of addy bars, thought I'd buy em in 100mil increments. Should be on later for a cheeky Bandos trip, might finally get another BCP :pray:

300 mils??? You mean you're buying all the addy bars at once, get 99 smithing, and then sell them for like what 260m? I was first thinking you were planning on spending 300m on smithing.. :pray: Why not just buy like 10k addy bars at time, then sell when done and repeat. No need to hoard such a huge cashpile. Though, theres nothing wrong with hoarding cash... :thumbsup:

u5zhkTY.gif

• 1 month later...