Rohan's Blog: Bossing, Maxing, Titles

Quite a large Update!

So recently I've been carrying on with my PvM (mainly TDS again) and have managed to get these drops:

ruienddragonarmourshard.png

dragonclaws2u.png

I plan to go back to Glacors soon as overall they are better gp per hour if they have a drop rate of 1/350. I will be doing Quite a bit of Bandos as well whenever I have weekday mornings off as I find it fun and Graador has a pretty good drop rate. Be nice to mix it up a little :-P

I also did some bot killing at Green Dragons for a bit of fun. We're gonna need another bot nuke soon though I selfishly hope it happens after I have 95 prayer :-w

dembots.png

Yes I realize I was talking to bots :x

And last but not least a few levels (including my first Slayer level of the blog!):

[spoiler=Click for Levels]

81slayer.png

91strengtha.png

84range.png

96constitution.png

rohanlord.png

Cool stuff. Is bot killing fun? Any chance it might be even profitable, getting all those bones they drop and bank them? =P~

Bot killing +1? :-D

It's definitely profitable though not quite the best way of making money. I only did it because I was bored but the amount of bots killing Green drags is ridiculous!

rohanlord.png

As many of you know Jagex have nerf effigy drops rates and caped them at 5 per bank. Because of this I'm thinking of abandoning my goal of 99 Slayer until I can open all Effigys with the following skills:

Wood Cutting

Mining

Fishing

Thieving or Construction (undecided)

Agility

Runecrafting

Hunter

Firemaking

As I've said before I do plan to max and 62 Effigys is a lot of exp to give away. I'll come up with a more definite update later.

rohanlord.png

Since Jagex saw fit to screw my goal to 99 Slayer over through Effigies I've decided to change this blog a little. The main target will be to get Effigy skills to the levels I need to open them so I can start slaying again. I'll edit this post in a bit to show my final Effigy tab.

At the minute I'm still going for 95 Prayer so I'm doing a lot of Glacors and TDS (as per usual). Speaking of Glacors here's a little something they gave me:

glaivenboots1.png

I will also be attempting wave 30 of the Fight Kiln for the Early Bird bonus. If I can get the Enhanced Excalibur and 92 Prayer in the next two weeks I might actually be able to pull it off...

We'll see :twisted:

rohanlord.png

Today I was bored so decided to try and get the Earlybird bonus at the Fight Kiln. I had a few try's with normal potions (just to get a feel for the monsters) then splashed out some cash for some flasks. Managed to get to wave 34 before running out of brews. Gonna attepmt cape when I have SS, Uni and EE. Or when I next get bored. Anyway here are some pics:

earlybirdbonus.png

76runecrafting.png

rohanlord.png

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since last update but not too much has really happened other than me getting my second pair of Steads:

steadfastboots2.png

:twss:

Other than that all I've been doing recently is Skilling. Been doing my dailys and weeklys which have got me 77 RC, trying to get 83 so I can get Enhanced Excalibur. I've also been training FM and WC which I plan to be my first skills to effigy opening level. To get me more in the mood for skilling I've join a skilling clan and I plan to learn to Key so I can host a few floors for them, any tips would be appreciated :smile:

Oh and lastly I've got full void including deflector thanks to good ole Sydan. Although I promised myself to never PC again I may try and get a few more Deflectors incase I choose to help someone else to 1250 Rank. That's about all I've been up to, still trying to get 95 Prayer and at the moment I have a cash pile of 55mil. I've going to need about 100mil but hopefully the announcement of BXP Weekend will make Dragon Bones fall a bit.

Anyway thanks for reading and I plan to update this blog every Sunday evening or so.

rohanlord.png

Nice one with them Steads! Not too far from that 100m! Just few more drops. :P

Haven't got time to play lately (been partying, had my girlfriends and moms birthday and so on). Gonna have more free time rest of the week, so see you online then.

What are you planning to train at the BXP weekend? :geek:

u5zhkTY.gif

I'll probably train Agility if I can stomach it and then Summoning if I have any money left over from 95 Prayer. I doubt it will be a very eventful weekend for me level wise. Any idea what you're gonna train?

rohanlord.png

Got some ideas. Fletching with broad arrows, construction with mahogany planks or just simply train combat (slayer). I plan to do also farming run at start like it's a tradition. And also, I was only planning to do these moneysinks for the first 4 hours or so to average about 2x bonus. After that time I don't think it's worth the time / cost. Then I just probably go slaying and use my charms at 1.1x.

It all really depends whether I get some drops soon. Theres not that much you can do with 2m cashpile (concerning buyables). Couple boots from Glacors and I'm set for some extra fast xp. ;)

u5zhkTY.gif

Time for another update! This week I've been PvMing as per usual in order to get money for 95 Prayer and some for Summoning on BXPW. On Monday I got rather lucky by getting a pair of Glaivens then a pair of Claws 3 kills into a TD trip I started. I also managed to get another pair of Claws last night so my money pouch is looking rather full :thumbsup:

[spoiler=PvM Drops]glaivenboots2.png

dragonclaws3k.png

dragarmourlump3.png

dragonclaws4.png

I currently have enough for Turm however I'm going to wait until during or after BXPW to get the bones as I'm hoping they will drop in price. Once I do have Turm I promise to get some Bandos drops for the Bandos drop tab :shades:

As for levels this week it's been a little dull. I've failed to get screenshots but all I got was 78 RC and WC.

Thanks for reading and I'll be updating next Sunday hopefully with more drops and some BXPW levels :thumbsup:

rohanlord.png

Where is the sunday update? :geek:

Common, geev us some infou! :pray:

Ok Ok! Anyway first update in a couple of weeks and I haven't got too much to show you but I did manage to complete a large goal of mine:

95prayerq.png

Sadly I had to part with a lot of my cash so it's back to Glacors for me. After this I'll be going for the Fight Kiln cape and 99 Summoning. I currently have 85 Summoning thanks to BXPW and will be getting 88 as soon as I get my next boot drop. I currently have enough charms for 92 Summoning and plan to get the rest from a mixture of TDS and Glacors.

As for the rest of BXPW I manged to get 81 Agility:

81agility.png

So yeah that's what I've been doing! I'll update again next Sunday hopefully with a Boot drop or two!

Thanks for reading!

rohanlord.png

Glaccetyglacors... Grats on 95 prayer, awesome skill to have! Shame Glacors are treating me atleast ve-ee-ry ungenerously, I don't feel a tiniest bit like going to hunt for them boots. I'm somewhere close to 600 dry at the moment. :wall:

Maybe I find some motivation to keep killing them again, someday. Not now though. :P

Have fun with the turmoil + ss combo. It's awesome for anything you do. ;)

u5zhkTY.gif

• 3 weeks later...

First update for a long time!

I recently lost a little bit of motivation to play due to certain updates and a 900+ Glacor dry streak. I came back anyway however and managed to get a Steadfast Boot drop (#3) which my poor bank really needed. I have no picture though so I guess you'll have to take my word on it :^o

With the money I got from this I bought some Bandos supplies as well as:

88summoning.png

I'm a feel a little silly for putting this off for so long, that Uni is so damn useful! Anyway with my supplies and my Uni I decided to slay me my own fresh set of Bandos. I got the Tassets first though failed to get a pic as I didn't notice them until the last second and crashers had appeared (panic loot much?). 69 kills later I got my BCP and also my first pic for my Bnados drop collection:

bandoschestplate1.png

I've been adding all drops I bring back to a PvM tab as well. I don't really know what I'm gonna do with it but I'll keep it for now. So far it looks like this:

pvmtab.png

The Ourg Bones aren't representative of the amount of Graadors I've killed by the way, just what I've been able to bring back each trip :-P

Lastly I completed the Seers Tasks and myself the Enhanced Excalibur. This will be rather helpful at bosses such as TDS and Arma (not that I've done much Arma yet).

As for now? I plan to carry on bossing really. I need some money and Charms for 99 Summoning as well as the Kiln cape so it seems like the best (well most fun) approach. I should also be getting 99 Hp soon as I'm only 300k exp off which will be quite a nice achievement. Anyway, Thanks for reading!

[spoiler=Random Levels]

95strength.png

73smithing.png

83agility.png

98hpo.png

Glaccetyglacors... Grats on 95 prayer, awesome skill to have! Shame Glacors are treating me atleast ve-ee-ry ungenerously, I don't feel a tiniest bit like going to hunt for them boots. I'm somewhere close to 600 dry at the moment.

Maybe I find some motivation to keep killing them again, someday. Not now though.

Have fun with the turmoil + ss combo. It's awesome for anything you do.

Where the hell you been???

rohanlord.png

I cancelled my subscription the day microtransactions were added to the game. :(

I don't have time to play really for next couple months anyways, so didn't see reason to pay. Got my entrance examinations for universities. I might make a comeback whenever I get the feeling to play again. Depends on what direction does Jagex take the game in next couple months.

I'm gonna subscribe again in the summer most likely (unless they add more microtransactions, when I just give up and find another game). Hope for the best.

Good luck with all your goals :P Hope to see us bossing like crazy at the summer.

u5zhkTY.gif

Fair enough, I was pretty pissed a the SoF update as well. I was hoping they would reconsider but it's down to the investors really. Hopefully any more Micro transactions (if there are any) are only cosmetic or else I might just give up as well :sad:

rohanlord.png

Fancied a Nex trip and got this whilst there:

99hpnv.png

Managed to get a few solo kills with my set up however there are better ways to make money.

I also attempted to get another 2 capes recently however fell short at the Kiln (bloody miss click on wave 36 :wall: ). I did manage to get the Soul Wars cape though:

nomadsreq.png

Took me two attempts, forgot to overload on the first attempt so I was fighting with 50 att and str #-o. I got my revenge though by completing No More Nomad soon after the quest. I have 3 more quests to do now before I can get my Goliath Gloves and I really cannot be arsed to do em. Think I'll get my Kiln cape first =P~ Might try later tonight, I'll update with the result.

UPDATE: Lagged on wave 28, screen froze and the Dills killed me. I was making such good progress as well. :(

rohanlord.png

:<

what even is nex

Some low level Slayer task I think. In all serialness though I do plan to be back by the end of the year with a slightly better set up, need to tick her off my hit list :shades:

Just back from the TMHT Corp event which was a good laugh. Managed to get 97 Strength there as well:

97strength.png

Wanna say thanks to Ambler and Meredith for organizing the event, had a right laugh :thumbsup:

rohanlord.png