Rohan's Blog: Bossing, Maxing, Titles

good luck on 99 slayer! i just completed that goal personally about a month ago, and trust me it's an amazing achievement!

you seem like a strong rohirrim, how would you like the join the legion of harpies? post in my blog and check it out ;) i feel like you'd greatly enjoy it there, lol.

best wishes again.

Thanks for the replies! Gratz on 99 Slayer as well Zaap, I'll be sure to check out your blog for inspiration :thumbsup:

As for today I started out doing Penguins which gave me my first real challenge:

tripwire1.png

tripwire2.png

Then attempted to do Jad for a slayer task:

jadfail1.png

[spoiler=I also got these levels.]64rcn.png

73mining.png

86fishing.png

After getting the fishing level I boosted to open 6 Starved Effigy's, unfortunately none became Herblore <_<

I also did a Mith dragon task but got nothing worth posting about :thumbdown:

rohanlord.png

that tripwire always gets me too

EDIT: embarrassing! i opened this and read the above reply, left for dinner, and when i got back i thought it was in my own blog. whoops!

Good luck. You got some catching to do if you want to keep up with me, though. :cool:

I won't even have to run :mrgreen:

Anyway as for updates I went to Soul Wars on friday and got all of 6 zeal (wasn't on very long and lost both games I played) and also took a picture that pretty much sums up the iq of the average RS player:

averageiqofanrsplayer.png

On saturday I got my first drop worth mentioning:

firegiantdmed.png

And also got an attack level:

89attack.png

On Sunday I got this:

100tasksk.png

And today (Monday) I've been busy questing:

sendpart1.png

sendpart2.png

So glad I got those two out the way. I've decided to get WGS done and TDS unlocked asap as I can probably kill them much more efficiently than I can Bandos. May even go for Glacors, try and get money for prayer before ashes and bones peak. Turmoil will defiantly help me with 99 slayer, shame it's too damn expensive :(

rohanlord.png

Time for another update! I haven't really done much Slayer wise I've I've sort of decided to get 95 Prayer first. In order to fund this I'll be doing a lot of PvM or more specifically TDs, Glacors and Bandos. Hell I may throw in Corp just for fun!

I've been doing a lot of quests in order to get 270 QP for WGS and forgot to screenshot them (my bad :oops:) so here's a list:

All Fired Up

Cabin Fever

Enakhra's Lament

The Great Brain Robbery

Hazeel Cult

Missing My Mummy

Rag and Bone Man

Rocking out *shudder*

Rum Deal

The Curse of Arrav

The Tale of the Muspah

The Temple at Sennitisten

Troll Romance

I've been following the story of the Mahjarrat quest line and I'm actually quite enjoying it. Shame the same can't be said about the pirate quest line though, I wanted to drink bleach during 'Rocking Out'!

As for the weekend I'm gonna focus on doing WGS and then trying out TDs. I might do another Jad attempt as well as that is my current task.

[spoiler=Levels]

83dung.png

71crafting.png

71construction.png

70summoningm.png

66thieving.png

65runecrafting.png

Oh and in other news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjZ5tgjPVfU

SAN ANDREAS@!@!@!@!

rohanlord.png

• 4 weeks later...

Been a long time, time for an update I think! Sorry for the absents but for lack of a better phrase I took an arrow to the knee.

In this time I also managed to complete WGS which was supposed to be my route to riches but so far I've only got 2 of these:

dragarmourlump1.png

Awesome. Anyway my current plan is to get ROTM completed then go Glacors for cash but getting 77 Agility is going to take me a while. By the way does anyone know if charging and using the Penance Horn is better xp/h then just doing lap after lap of the Ape Atoll course?

Sorry for a very brief update but November has been a busy month and I haven't been on much, hopefully this will change over the Christmas period.

Oh and one last thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymtvfSxfrKA

Luckiest kill, ever!

rohanlord.png

• 3 weeks later...

Inb4christmas

So a quick update! Recently I've been trying to get the levels for ROTM. All I have left to get up are Agility, Mining and Crafting at these current levels:

75mining.png

74crafting.png

76agility.png

So getting close.

In other news I plan to get a special level on Christmas day and may do my Jad task if I have the time. A fire cape would make a nice gift!

Oh lastly I thought I'd update my effigy tab:

effigytab.png

Not really sure what to do with them, probably end up using them to finish off 99 Cooking and Constitution.

TROLL_FACE_Snappels_first_troll-s469x140-251123-535.jpg

rohanlord.png

LOL i thought u were srs

Haven't been on much today as I've been stuffing my face with Gammon and Turkey but I did manage to come on to get this:

99herblore.png

I've been assisting for the last few weeks to finally get my second 99. Cape looks boss but I do miss my untrimmed mage cape a little :sad:

Probably won't be on much in the next few days (seeing family) but afterwards I promise at least my next Jad result!

Oh and before I forget...

funny-dog-pictures.jpg

rohanlord.png

Congratz on 99 herby rohan! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratz on 99 herby rohan! :)

Been busy with exams for the past few weeks which is why I haven't updated my blog for a while. In game on the other hand I managed to grind out these levels:

77agility.png

76crafting.png

76mining.png

Which lead to me completing ROTM. I also bought a CSB for Glacor ownage as well as getting me 85 Dungeoneering:

celestialsurgbox.png

85dungeoneering.png

And last but not least I've been doing a bit of barrows to make some money for Glacor supplies. Here's what I got in a week:

barrowsreward.png

[spoiler=I saw this guy at Barrows]castlewars.png

I think he was new, I had to give him a few pointers. Honest. =P~

And yeah, that pretty much sums up what I've been doing since Christmas. The plan for now is to camp Glacors until I can afford 95 Prayer which will be a joy to train (30k dragon bones ftw...). I may do the odd Slayer task or boss as well just to keep me sane! That's the end of the update for now, hopefully I'll post again soon with a boot drop!

Thanks for reading!

[spoiler=Best Skyrim Mod Ever!]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24

rohanlord.png

• 2 weeks later...

And I am back! I haven't updated for a while as I haven't really had anything to update about. However earlier today after roughly 910 Glacor kills, I got these baby's:

steadfastboots1.png

That was a needed boost to my bank (495k money pouch ftw!). I've decided to spend some of it on gear for Corp as me and Sydan plan to do it every now and then however the main chunk of the money will go on Dragon Bones. I won't buy them yet however as they are still dropping in price. Perhaps I might temporarily buy some gear for Bandos and see if I can get lucky there, he's been very good to me in the past!

I've also been doing MA quite a bit recently and I'm going for 300 rank as I want the imbuned rings. I'm currently at 97 and to be honest it's not that bad when watching TV or doing something else. Another mini game I've been playing quite a bit of is PC as I would like full void for the next bonus exp weekend. Hopefully I should have a nicer bank by then and be able to afford some chins but we'll see how lucky I get at bossing.

And finally here are a couple of levels I got:

[spoiler=Levels]90strength.png

95constitution.png

And finally:

2000total.png

Oh and one last thing. Although Slayer is my big target at the minute I'm going to be playing like I'm going for max. All exp lamps, JOAT and Penguin Points will be going to RC. I will also be saving my effigys until I can open them myself.

Thanks for reading!

rohanlord.png

Wohoo! About time with those boots. :) And you got the best ones aswell. That feeling when you see those boots on the ground..

And congrats on those levels! They're coming nicely. And trust me, you'll be seeing more of those beauties in the ground soon enough (bootsies). The droprates will turn into your favour eventually.

I've got some cash put aside to get best possible corpo gear. Now all we need is some time when we're both online to slay the beast like never before. ;)

u5zhkTY.gif

Time for another update! I've been doing a lot of PvM in the hope of getting another drop to show you but so far I've had nothing :-(

I did however get Dreadnips which are absolutely amazing at Gwars for someone of my level, I've anti crashed a few 130+ using them! They aren't so useful at TDS however and I'm yet to try them at Glacors. Talking about TDS I've been killing them the most. Ganodermic + Polypore destroys them, my kill speed has increased dramatically. The only problem I have with TDS now is I need 99 Summoning and 92 Prayer to kill them efficiently, killing one then waiting for it to respawn is a waste of Overloads and gp per hour. I should really go back to Glacors but I'm having to much fun at TDS and I'm determined to get a claw drop! Also the effigys are pretty boss:

effigytab.png

Got all these before 3mil Slayer exp!

As for levels I've only got one to show you:

91deff.png

I really need to get the screenshots of the orb that appears at the top part of the screen but I keep forgetting to #-o

Anyway my plan now? Keep at it! I'll probably do a mixture of TDS and Glacors from now on and maybe a bit of Corp when me and Sydan feel like it.

Anyway thanks for reading!

[spoiler=P.S. Durex paying Jagex for product placement?]durexad.png

rohanlord.png

I don't know how many I killed but it's waaaaay overdue:

dragonclaws1.png

Best drop ever <3:

EDIT:

I finally did it!

firecape1b.png

Got a terrible spawn and thought it was all over but I kept my cool and finished him. Now all I need is:

BCP

Bandos Tassets

Steadfast Boots

Turmoil

With these I'll have the best slayer out fit and prayers possible.

rohanlord.png