Economistic: 1340+ total level Pure F2per!

142zzu9.png

Hello and welcome to my topic! Here you will see my achievements, goals, blogs, stories and etc. icon_thumbs.gif

~Info about me IRL/RS~

IRL

Name: Viktor

Music: Old school rap, Dubstep.
Favorite sports: Basketball
Favorite activities: Hanging with my friends.
Interests: Programming.

In Runescape

Nickname: Economistic (Eco)
Other accounts: RunCrafteri
Clan: The Total f2p skillers.
Greatest achievements in runescape history: 2x 85 Mining purely f2p.

Favorite activity in game:None.
Favorite skills: Mining, dungeoneering.
Least favorite skills: Woodcutting, ranged.
Home world: W17, W61.
Private: On.
Planks in game: No exact plans, just play then bored.
Why not member? F2p is way more difficult.

[image blocked; please upload at an approved host.]

~My starting info~

My starting total level: 895

My starting Combat level: 57

My starting stats:

sx1vo5.png

~My Story~

I started playing Runescape in ~2005. I had many accounts, but the most sucessfull one was RunCrafteri. That account was F2p pure for long time (till ~1150 total level), but i was bored of f2p and made my biggest mistake- became a member. That was quit fun at the beggining, but i missed my pure f2p days, cause training at members was too complicated for me and also, it was to easy to train skills.
Then Economistic was born. Economistic is from word: Economics. I love economics and i'm going to study them, so here is my new Pure f2p account.
At the moment I'm going for my one of the goals: 1000 Total.

My acc: Seitan Lt (RunCrafteri) reaching 1100 total purely f2p before dungeoneering.
2z7hgfq.png

~Memories~

Oldest screenie (111 Total)
Lowest combat level for Tome of Frost
500 Total
900 Total

Thanks for reading and I hope you will visit my blog once more! icon_thumbs.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always good to see another pure F2P. :grin: I'll be sure to keep up with your progress.

Are you focusing on any particular skill atm?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Then Economistic was born. Economistic is from word: Economics. I love economics and i'm going to study them, so here is my new Pure f2p account.

merch hard, go get 1000M ;)

I'm very bad at merching/flipping. ://

Always good to see another pure F2P. :grin: I'll be sure to keep up with your progress.

Are you focusing on any particular skill atm?

Thanks, Kaida. :P

Nah, I'm not working on 1 skill. Trying to get my stats higher, to reach 1000 total. :thumbup:

~Update~

After couple days of training my skills, i can say, that from my creation of this blog (895 total level) I did some progress. At the moment my total level is 917. :) Stats i leveled:

45-50 Attack

43-45 Defence

33-35 Ranged

64-65 Magic

45-48 Constitution

67-70 Cooking

63-65 Firemaking

I'm happy about my progress, cause it isn't so bad, I guess. Also, I didn't screened all levels, but I got screenie of 70 Cooking,which i get by cooking tunas and I was using cooking urns. At the moment I'm working on 50 defence.

~Eco. <3:

~Update~

Yesterday I did 45-50 defence and also level my Constitution (49 now), also combat brought me 61 combat level, which I'm happy about, cause 60+ combat is like a line from noobnes for me. :grin: Unfortunetly, I didn't screen 50 defence. :(

After melee, I decided to go for five 70s, to join TTFS, so here are the skills that I'm going to level to 70:

Cooking (Done!)

Fishing (Done!)

Smithing (Done!)

Woodcutting (In progress..)

Firemaking (In progress..)

I decided to get 70 Fishing and here it is. I used Fly fishing method (drop) + fishing urns (500xp each). I did ~130K fishing xp, it was quite boring (I think ,because on other account i did 1-95 fishing like this :grin: ).

Also, through lamps i gained 33 prayer level and now I'm 922 Total level (78 to go). I'm not sure what I'm going to do after meeting reqs for TTFS, maybe I'll train Ranged/Melee, cause I want to get 1000 Total faster and also I want to have higher combat level.

n35l3n.png

~Eco. :shades:

You've made some pretty impressive gains so far. You'll like TTFS. I know a couple of people who are members and they say it's great.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

You've made some pretty impressive gains so far. You'll like TTFS. I know a couple of people who are members and they say it's great.

Yeah, I was in TTFS with my other account. :)

It's good to see another f2p blog around here :) Congrats on your latest achievements :)

I'm in TFS too btw ;) You only need 2 more 70+ skill to join! Good luck on them :D

-Med-

Med, you should remember me as Seitan Lt. :P I used to be one of TFSERS before becoming a member. :rolleyes:

Another f2p bloger :thumbsup: Good luck with meeting the requirements. I am also in TTFS. Looking forward to talking to you in the clan chat.

Nice Runescape signature btw.

Thanks, Sub. You got some amazing stats, I hope one day I will be able to get advise from you. :geek:

~Update~

After hitting 70 Fishing, I went to chop some willows and after 10k xp, i opened smelting Spreadsheet and realised, that superheating addies is 500+ gp profit per bar. So I went to G.E., bought supplies for 1k addy bars, heated them and bought supplies for 33-40 prayer (~400k gp). I already did 33-38, but now I can't play cause I got problems with logging in, I can't loggin loll, I got C lost all the time. People said that Jagex is correcting some bugs. So yeah, I'm waiting. :)

Heating 1,000 addy bars brought me some levels, they are 71 Smithing and 66 Magic.

Also, I don't know how much time will 70 Woodcutting and Firemaking take for me, because of that bug fixing problem and my training speed. I hope to reach my goals at the end of the week, but I'm not sure if I'll do that.

4g253s.png

kd3jvc.png

~Eco. <3:

I'd just be happy if they can fix the bug that's preventing me from playing... <_<

Gratz on the levels, Eco. :thumbup:

Good to see you're back Seitan! :D (mind if I still call you like that? ;) )

Congrats on those levels :) And I hope this bug will get fixed soon :s

-Med-

Thats OK. :)

yeah, it is okay now (except lag :s)

I'd just be happy if they can fix the bug that's preventing me from playing... <_<

Gratz on the levels, Eco. :thumbup:

They did , but lag is kinda big. :/

Bows likes this. :thumbup:

Thanks. ^^

~Update~

So yeah, after Rs went better ( I can log in now), I started training woodcutting and firemaking. But huge lag is preventing me from playing lol. Can't stand it. But however, I managed to get 66 woodcutting and firemaking (yay ^^). Also, before wc and fm i finished burying bones and now I'm 40 prayer +62combat. :) Now I'm going to continue training woodchopping and firemaking. I guess I'll switch between them after single level, cause training only wc or fm is too boring for me. :P

148dc1f.png

2f09jyp.png

1247yc1.png

Wait, that was willows in Draynor??? :blink: There's nobody else there! I've never seen that, even during the trade restriction era. I guess the bot problem was bigger than we thought.

Gratz on the levels, Eco. :thumbup: Alternating a level at a time is probably the best way to keep from getting burnt out on either FM or WC.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, that was willows in Draynor??? :blink: There's nobody else there! I've never seen that, even during the trade restriction era. I guess the bot problem was bigger than we thought.

Gratz on the levels, Eco. :thumbup: Alternating a level at a time is probably the best way to keep from getting burnt out on either FM or WC.

Thanks, Kaida. :shades:

~Update~

So yeah, this week was very hard for me. I got IRL problems with my girlfriend, so i was inactive in game, but now everything is OK and I'm trying to focus on skills more. I got 69 firemaking (60k till 70), also i leveled 67 woodcutting (190k till 70), but i can't stand wcing, so I'm not training it atm. I did some GOP'ing for air tabs and bought some air talismans and tiaras. Did some runecrafting today, leveled 53. Also I did some superheating and leveled 67 Magic.

I don't know if soon I'll get 70 woodcutting, cause as I said, i can't stand training it. Now I'm doing some GOP and rcing air tiaras for extra runecrafting xp. So that's all, thanks for reading. :thumbup:

vfcyll.png

sgs789.png

fjhly9.png

2n0v5fd.png

~Eco. :shades:

Pretty impressive gains. Well done. :thumbsup:

Congrats on all those levels Seitan! :D

Feel free to tell me when you're gopping and you see me online ;) I may come with you :D

-Med-

Thanks, Meda! Ok, I will. ;)

Pretty impressive gains. Well done. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Kaida. :P

~Update~

Decided to finish woodcutting at any price, and yeah, I'm wcing at Draynor. Did some xps and gained level 68. So not much to tell, going to get 70 firemaking and woodcutting at the same time. :P

Also, Soa made me hawt banner, so you can check it. :)

307u3de.png

~Eco.

The banner is hawt indeed. Soa's very talented. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Long time no update! I was quit bussy IRL. :(

My girlfriend left me, so yeah, there was no motivation playing Runescape, but now it is getting better, so i'm trying to find some motivation playing. :)

At the moment I'm training load of skills. I'm actually switching them. Now I want to reach:

•  
  • 65 Mining.
  • 55 Runecrafting.
  • 65 Crafting.

And here are my stats at the moment. :rolleyes:

346rsw3.png

~Eco. <3:

Sorry to hear about your rl troubles, but I'm glad you're back. <3:

What's your plan for training those skills?

Sorry to hear about your rl troubles, but I'm glad you're back. <3:

What's your plan for training those skills?

Thank you, Kaida. <3:

I Runecrafted airs/earths,

I'm going to train mining by superheating mith at mining guild

Crafting training will depend on prices, but i think i'll use Gold amulets. :unsure:

Glad your back. Girls are dumb.

Thanks, nah, they are not dumb, but it is the 3rd time in row, then girl leaves me, so yeah, it is pretty sad. :mrgreen:

Runecrafting - DONE!

29b0zk0.png