TRIMMED ​COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACQUIRED!

I've always thought about starting up a blog, but I never went ahead with it. Ironically enough I'm starting this blog after I've already maxed, which was my main goal in RS.

I'll regularly post here with anything related to RS. This can include monster drops, milestones, and other random stuff. :)

My ultimate goal one day is to get the trimmed comp cape. (Very unlikely, but...)

Goals:
[hide]

1417M/2000M XP.

114 / 120 Defence.

113 / 120 Summoning.

115 / 120 Woodcutting.

35 / 50 Dragon Claw Drops. Scratch that..

Needed for Comp Cape:

120/120!
All quests completed (including capers)
Every music track unlocked.

All tasks completed.
All magic spells unlocked (Spells from Livid Farm, Mage Training Arena, and the Mage Arena).
All prayers unlocked (Prayers from Dungeoneering and the Camelot training room).
All Varrock museum Kudos earned.
Unlocked use of the Abyss
Obtained full Ghostly Robes
Obtained a Shadow Sword
Laid the Goblin High Priests to rest
Enchanted the salve amulet in The Lair of Tarn Razorlor
Returned Clarence to rest

Reached the end of the Stronghold of Player Safety
Reached the end of the Stronghold of Security
All 3 of the Fremennik Sagas 100% Completed.
Hunted the Thalassus ten times after the Deadliest Catch quest.
Complete the Fight Kiln.
Beat the Queen Black dragon once.

For Comp Cape (t):

4,000 Chompy kills. 0/4,000
Scabarite research completed.
Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane.
All hot-air balloon travel routes unlocked.
Eagle transport routes fully unlocked.
All Smoking Kills sub-bosses unlocked.
Unlocked ability to craft all Slayer items and to deliver killing blows quicker.
Master White Knight rank obtained.
Flying broomstick unlocked. (This includes unlocking the teleport option and getting all the magic experience)
Found all hidden treasure from Making History. 0/???
Achieved 1,250+ Conquest rank.
Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis flail and Blisterwood weapons. (500 burned vyrewatch)
Played 5,000 games of Castle Wars. 1,976/5,000
Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards. (401 Rank) 300/401
Defeated all champions. 13/15
Achieved maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role.
Completed all Court Cases.
Completed 25 chimp ice deliveries. 0/25
Completed all barbarian training with Otto.
Found all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern. 24/25
Unlocked all rewards from the Artisans Workshop.
Obtained all circus clothing.
Completed the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house. 20/30
Unlocked the Scroll of life ability.
Unlocked the Scroll of cleansing ability.
Unlocked the Scroll of efficiency ability.

Levelled up all followers to 99 in Temple Trekking to unlock the Ghast familiar.
Earned the Vyrelord/Vyrelady title after the Branches of Darkmeyer.
Completed all achievements in Dominion Tower.

Not sure if I've done some of those or not..I'll have to check. :)
I know it's a long shot ..but you never know.
[/hide]

Old level up pictures:
Hopefully in order.
[hide]
START:
k02i3o.jpg

Cooking: Didn't take a 99 pic..so this is the best I have! As you can see I was (am) quite nooby.. :)
2gsfyc7.jpg

Firemaking:
9602na.jpg

Fletching:
oh5tfl.png

Strength:
fwp34y.png

Attack:
15n403c.png

HP:
1zv4woj.png

Defence:
9km6ht.png

Summoning:
af7t3p.png

Woodcutting:
25h0j81.png

Construction:
11sjmkk.png

Magic:
24ymtlz.png

Farming:
2q8ukj9.png

Slayer:
vrc2yw.png

Smith:
jb7gc9.png

Ranged:
2egfix5.png

Crafting:
142tsep.png

Thieving:
j95yeh.png

Dungeoneering:
70ku8i.png

Runecrafting:
wmnimh.png

Herblore:
16i5fg1.png

Prayer:
2uejtrd.png

Fishing:
3478946.png

Hunting:
smy7o9.png

Agility:
el760z.png

END:
Mining:
1zvcy80.png
[/hide]

Random Pictures:
[hide]
200 Quest points:
vr7d6h.jpg

Lots!
nzg18m.png

I think a fairly rare TT reward:
qob0ac.png

100 slayer tasks:
2d6ula0.jpg

First time getting a dragon leg drop! They were over 1m!:
2znz8nn.png

Back when I used to PvP trick with my friend..This was the best loot in an evening:
1zh1sf9.jpg
I've got hundreds more but can't decide if worth posting any more. :P
[/hide]

Other file:
[hide]
10ehrfs.png

Combat 16 with 50 defence, 14 hp and fighter torso..(that was fun to get) :) All of those defence levels were with genie lamps, BEFORE each reward box gave you the option of a lamp.
[/hide]

Training alt!

Currently owned Auras:[hide]
~ Reverence T1
~ Runic Accuracy T1
~ Greenfingers T3
~ Lumberjack T3
~ Call of the Sea T3
~ Penance
~ JoAT
~ Vampyrism
~ Tracker T1
[/hide]

Anything else to add?

Hope you liked it. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

@Bows: That would be awesome. Thank you. :)

@Jacks0n: I'll get right on that! Glad you like them.

@bxpprod: What's the video about? I can't view it sorry (limited bandwidth is a pain in the ass..)

Still castle waring in w24.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Added more random pictures. :)

4K469.png

I'll get right on that!

4K469.png

@Bows: That would be awesome. Thank you. :)

@Jacks0n: I'll get right on that! Glad you like them.

@bxpprod: What's the video about? I can't view it sorry (limited bandwidth is a pain in the ass..)

Still castle waring in w24.

Put in wrong link :L

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Good luck with 50 claw drops :o!

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Thanks Turnpike. :) Glad somebody likes my pictures. :)

Yeah 50 claws are going to take a while, but the blue charms will also help for 120 summoning.

4K469.png

Is it normal I haven't gotten a single hybrid armour piece in almost 200 games? I've won like half of that.

:>

4K469.png

Is it normal I haven't gotten a single hybrid armour piece in almost 200 games? I've won like half of that.

:>

Sounds like you should be expecting them now. You need to click 'continue' in the Fight Pits, at Pest Control etc. so be sure to be doing whatever takes that place at Castle Wars.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Woooot! Finally. :)

I picked trickster for now..vanguard next.

33mxvsg.png

Edit: When I look at the battlemage, why is the first thing that comes to my mind Santa Clause?

4K469.png

Congratulations :). Vanguard looks awesome, battle-mage is a bit... meh.

Edit: When I look at the battlemage, why is the first thing that comes to my mind Santa Clause?

Funny, when I look at vanguard mask thing, the first thing that comes to my mind is Rudolf the Reindeer. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Oh wow yeah. :o

Almost 200 games, I'll post when I get there. :)

4K469.png

*hides*

xcruah.png

4K469.png

Tried my luck at crawlers again. Got 1 effigy. :) Finally after 4 runs!

20 tickets from tier 2 shield.

4K469.png

Full Tier 2 Armour :) (excluding sword)

Hit 230 games, collected some rocks and went to sleep.

4K469.png

Got my vanguard helm finally. :)

Been a good day so far. Almost won every game.

11c8sw5.png

4K469.png

Haha!

6rka6p.png

4K469.png

Just got 102 DG and can probably buy another chaotic soon. Thinking of what should be next.

2vi140l.png

4K469.png