[bleep] that, I only do it once a week when I have to.

Going for Portmaster title, but am having trouble getting clues/scrolls >_>.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm at 81 stories .. so I think I am only missing the final trio mission?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Been 4 days now and not gotten it :'(. Has anyone completed them all yet?

Also got around to building my first map table finally.. Wondering how many is best? 3 and 1 telescope, or?

In process of collecting jade :3.

4K469.png

I'm having rather bad luck with trios as well. Already finished one so far, waiting on the last 2.

Should build 4 map tables ideally, especially after finishing your last scroll piece.

You should send out all available adventurers in your port, but don't check their voyages until the next reset, because the port always tries to roll adventurers that aren't currently on a voyage. This gives a greater chance for the port to roll your necessary trio adventurers (only 2 of the 3 are needed for trios to show up).

• Like 1

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Got my first :).

9884819f3a.png

4K469.png

Gz on Squidward + Avatar Girl + dung guy mission

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

;_;

90m def

dd871cc7fc.png

4K469.png

Gz on Squidward + Avatar Girl + dung guy mission

dung guy = Ewok?

gl on mission

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

100% mate ;)

4K469.png

YES LEG COMPLETE!@!

c9351c1df9.png

4K469.png

;_;

90m def

dd871cc7fc.png

Nice use of the quiver to boost your damage against Dark Beasts.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Does it really? I need to read updates.

4K469.png

:)

225bcb3363.png

4K469.png

DOES LUMBERJACK AURA NOT WORK AT CRYSTAL TREES???

4K469.png

That was a serious question, does anyone know? Somebody told me it doesn't, but I have heard it does as well.

Finally have my 4 map tables built, still wondering if I should swap one for a telescope .. Have only gotten 3 new scrolls.

Finished 2 clue voyages yesterday and managed to get 1 today. Hopefully I'll get lucky and snag a re-roll later.

4445 Port Score.

Also, 164M Woodcutting.

4K469.png

One more after this.

128df1649d.png

4K469.png

Went ham and used all 9 of my boosters to get that percentage :D.

35cac17ce7.png

4K469.png

Ok how did you get 85%

I used like all of mine and only got 80... but that was with TCM, so maybe that might be it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I used a merchant as well.

Thanks Gywn.

4K469.png