I had this thought I was going to get an eye, and two kills later :O.

ff1fe7195c.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

2003 sent a pm they want their gloves back.

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Didn't want to lose charges on items in case I died.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Wimp. Man up.

Be a real man. like me. Do you know how many Ascension Grips I've had to buy from losing charges??

A lot. :cry:

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Wimp. Man up.

Be a real man. like me. Do you know how many Ascension Grips I've had to buy from losing charges??

If a real man means losing a set of drygores every time I die, no thanks. I don't make 60m a day.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Hehe

4K469.png

Wimp. Man up.

Man up Jerome and forget to loot your grave m8

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Wimp. Man up.

If a real man means losing a set of drygores every time I die, no thanks. I don't make 60m a day.

One sec I have a picture for this on my home computer

Hehe

Wimp. Man up.

Man up Jerome and forget to loot your grave m8

>lost 60m

>made it back within 4 hours of game time

Also for the record I was not the first person who forgot to loot their grave in blogscape. I think I was just the first to openly admit it

Tldr; jeramabutt is a noob

Jerama?

4K469.png

Saru Inc?

That's what you sound like.

Got myself a new araxxor record :).

this was middle path with nihil, sirenic, arma gloves,sh boots, etc

593e0dfc1f.jpg

Also pked another virtus wand today, but was unable to screenshot.. almost died grabbing it.

later today, 187m wc

• Like 1

4K469.png

Damnnn 6:10 ain't shabby at all for Range :o

really? thank you :)

4K469.png

xd

another 50m+

98eeec1c95.jpg

4K469.png

lol

4K469.png

Dual Barrows Seismics?

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah, lol...

4K469.png

He should use a normal singularity lol, so he doesn't lose as much money and the person getting the kill gets more than 5k coins.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

[5:33:58 PM] Lars: idk

[5:34:05 PM] Lars: i don't like what they look like anyways

lmfao irl, he wants to lose them

4K469.png

what do i do with all this money

909aa48d35.jpg

actually ed winn was quitting rs, he put item prot off right before dying, lol.

• Like 1

4K469.png

What's the point of the feather headdress? I know Leo used to wear one all the time, but they don't really have a use right?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

They don't have a use, it's just a fun cosmetic item to wear.. Kind of like a trademark item. There's a few people that wear different cosmetic head gear :D.

4K469.png

You should start wearing Fish Masks.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Includes the zbow/sirenic pk

You should start wearing Fish Masks.

except they're ugly :c

4K469.png

what do i do with all this money

909aa48d35.jpg

actually ed winn was quitting rs, he put item prot off right before dying, lol.

mfw

hSrQD.jpg

But Ed lostt

• Like 1