poor silverhawk feathers really crashed

90906369a9.png

Is this real life?  This has to be Photoshopped! O_o  350 Silverhawk Feathers for 350 Coins?  I usually make over 1.2M each time I get them through Treasure Hunter...

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Some people are stuck on Action Bars and Interface Layout...can you say OCD?  Lol.  Keep doing you JeRambo...it's clearly working.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Signet + Pet in same kill :D.

1447 KC. One to go. (Primus).

4f50d75521.jpg

And the salt..

e08731a5f2.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Rambo pls go :(

Pet or signet is one thing, but both in the same drop? What kind of bastard gets a pet and drop in the same kill... oh wait, I did.

GET A NEX PET AND GET GOOD SCRUB <3:

Grats etc kid ;)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Nex pet will be done, don't worry ;).

Thanksies. 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I'm expecting you to be better than Leik when you do Nex, and while that's not saying much... yeah. Not saying much at all.

M8, I'm good at Nex

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

113 herb

45a2566347.jpg

4K469.png

All boots and gloves completed!

Time to get hoods!

d19814b05d.jpg

4K469.png

:~)

f45ca57a46.jpg

4K469.png

we are warriors

NOTE: his inventory is a fake cover up, that's not actually what he's using.

4K469.png

6f19e2b071.jpg

4K469.png

118 croft

2c8082e867.jpg

4K469.png

Managed to win top on treasure hunter today and had a few other pieces to trade for the set!

Really happy, I've always wanted to own a set. :).

5097a9deff.jpg

4K469.png

codex on bm and achto cowl on yaka :).

8973de103c.jpg

4K469.png

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am a [bleep]

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

nice :) ty

4K469.png

I smell mod abuse.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I SMELL BULLSHIT

4K469.png

96b4e48f2c.png

4K469.png

150m def

c705ab3bfb.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

Full Achto Tempest

9b062e740f.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

[bleep] that particular guy.

4K469.png