SO BOYS MY 70 AKRISAE BOTTOMS (BROKEN) I GOT FOR 5k EACH FOREVER AGO IN GRAND EXCHANGE ARE NOW OVER 3M EACH WHO IS MAD LMFAOSOSO(OF)SOF)SF KLsof sdof dlfldio 

0c25056d0b.png

and then i bought like 30 more pieces for 200k each because I had a feeling it would get changed on monday : ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

total cost: around 7m

estimated profit: around 320m

lgdfkk gdfgo dfgp[d f[g dflgdfg90 -0000d--------gdgl sgl b'vc

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

nice

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

99 Invention + 200M Defence. Good day today.

15bf93aaae.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally managed to PK another nox, after a 1 year dry streak I think.

0346922503.jpg

4K469.png

120 invention

8c7bd846b6.jpg

4K469.png

Killed around 30k Muspahs for 120

ff79735e06.jpg

Loots from the muspahs (some are guesstimates, most are accurate tho)

06dd605391.jpg

Might even be missing some. Picked up most coin + blood rune drops, so no idea how much I got from that. Also didn't bother picking up most of the charms.

4K469.png

Duo

8b08994443.jpg

4K469.png

118 Fishing

d2b34b774c.jpg

4K469.png

Nice

a1e1f688ad.jpg

4K469.png

i finally got this lols

226f34fc5b.png

4K469.png

Yes boys. Just what I needed before double xp weekend.

91538f6b80.jpg

4K469.png

And some more

b3eaecea98.jpg

4K469.png

AND ANOTHER ONE

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I wish.

This seemed cheap.

29b6427213.jpg

4K469.png

lols 2nd personal wand in 250 kc

bdec44c357.jpg

4K469.png

idk but it only cost a bond for a month so

4K469.png

143f48dd24.jpg

4K469.png

My gains over this double XP weekend.

ea933be42f.png

4K469.png

almost yeah, thought i had enough charms but i guess not

4K469.png

my first legs

41b740add0.jpg

2nd omens

e17474d281.jpg

4K469.png

119 fish

3c2d927a31.jpg

4K469.png