Thanks... I'll get you one day!!

Still collecting some more rocks. Been merching around and playing a few games of CWAR. Not much :P

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Tried out the new dungeon all day yesterday..got 4 effigies, 5 staffs, and over one new mage set.

Wish I would have gotten down there sooner though.. most stuff was already dropping. :(

Also 16M Magic XP. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I just love this blog, seriously!:P

new dungeon is good aint it... I bought a staff early on in the day for 15m but then went with a friend to get like 30m loot in an hour and a half and split it in 2 ofc:P 3 staffs and loads of flakes + spores, also had 3 effigies upto now:)

Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Godliest.gif

Woot glad that somebody likes this blog! :)

Yeah it's pretty great.. think I'm going back down later. Even the effigy rate is very decent.

Finished another Court case .. Sandwich lady vs. The People!

I think I only have 4 more cases to go! Woot!

4K469.png

Wow. I'm still fighting mainly, but my luck has been great with sticks (3 a trip) but fail with effigies. Lol

4K469.png

Thank you. :) I've been slacking on pictures lately .. I'll be sure to post some more later.

Been camping ganodermics .. that's all. Collecting all of the drops, but making sticks into staffs. I'll be sure to post more soon. :)

Currently I'm having trouble logging into the game and forum features (forums, loyalty programme, etc) .. :(

Gotta finish this SQL assignment anyway ..

4K469.png

Currently using this setup and invetory .. using augury prayer to fight ganodermics.

extra extreme magic is experimental

tried using oil but it's annoying to use always.

2ij21xz.png

This is the spot I use. You kill it, run to take item, run back, respawns, kill, repeat.. really simple.

jl0w1v.png

(ignore the chat.. :P)

EDIT: And the end result of that trip..

161mfid.png

..and another.

117yaug.png

4K469.png

Season 6 of 24 finally came in the mail .. WOOT!! :) No spoilers please ..

Going to watch it and camp ganos most likely. :)

4K469.png

My current setup if anyone is interested that's going down there .. Will last you 2 - 3 hours of combat .. I'm using augury so lasts a bit over 2 hours.

DROPS

[hide]

2vtabgy.png

Latest trip .. some interesting drops if web crew want to take a look. :)

2nsm7u8.png[/hide]

4K469.png

Not very much sadly .. tried selling 1 flake, spore earlier today and had to drop it a lot. :(

Collecting all drops anyway .. I'll make sure to post a tab picture soon!

4K469.png

One week of camping .. 2-3 trips a day. Still camping for a few more effigies and possibly 100k flakes.

My setup lasts for 208 kills.

2h3smlv.png

Mid is around 260M.

4K469.png

Bump.

Hit 109 HP a few days ago and 102 Magic.

Last night was epic. 2 effigies, 2 sticks, 5k flakes and 7 magic seeds from one trip. :)

All in all: +3 effigies and +3 sticks from 2 trips yesterday.

4K469.png

18M magic and a few more stick drops + hit over 100k spores

One trip coming up now ..

Edit: +2 effigies +1 stick

4K469.png

Sold a lot of my bank and finally got my partyhat back. Not bad seeing I had sold my other one 1340M a few months ago.

[hide]

n1t9xw.png[/hide]

4K469.png

Sold purple and 95% of my bank .. all I have left is the Flakes and Spores as well as my rune items collection and dailies. ;o

But yellow's my fav hat :)

ixt4d2.png

4K469.png

Got my adze back and went to try jadinko lair and hit 20M Fm. :)

4K469.png

Grats on the hats :). Are you upgrading any further if you get more money?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Only have one hat =/ I'd like to but I'm content with yellow at the moment. (I need to make money for my armour back fiirst :D )

4K469.png

Lol that's funny. :P

Thanks and welcome to Tip.It.

4K469.png

Got my 10th statue piece and now i'm woodcutting ivy till 20M at yanille and killing imps whenever I see one (maybe i'll get lucky)

4K469.png

20M WC and 10 skills at 20M+ XP. :)

Exam tomorrow and Thursday so gooooood luck me. =p

4K469.png