fml

4f116bc806.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 2 weeks later...

d81638ecdc.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 2 weeks later...

80k corrupt ore later

0aafee89b7.jpg

4K469.png

• 3 weeks later...

only taking me 2 weeks of skilling to get 1 pet, makes sense

16db5c679c.jpg

4K469.png

WOW

Around 10m wc xp

fe160e4d80.jpg

4K469.png

got fish pet, forgot to screenie

9/19

been working on div for like 13m xp now, also 13m rc/20m+ fletch dry on pets

arc "done"

27844bc53a.png

4K469.png

• 4 weeks later...

31.2m div xp for pet

c6e49d5520.jpg

now what to do with all those ancestral energies 

4K469.png

OSRS acc progress

been farming herbs and just doing slayer

264f1a66fc.jpg

i don't play it much

4K469.png

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently this is rare

15bbd6baf7.jpg

4K469.png

Wow, what a nice surprise!

e9224e0e6a.png

4K469.png

• 3 weeks later...

120 div

78ef68b76f.jpg

working on 

rc pet still

craft pet

agil

doing the quest manual-auto thing, apparently it can give agil pet?

4K469.png

this place

i've heard it gives it but idk

946d16f9e9.jpg

4K469.png

8 man :] sold for 2089m

926fb3d76b.jpg

4K469.png

• 2 weeks later...

#12. Around 5.8M craft xp for it, pretty lucky for this one. Gemi might be my favourite looking skilling pet too.

328852007d.png

86dca08b92.jpg

Back to Span, Fletch (Broads), Agil (Serenity posts). 

Not looking forward to the ones after that, in particular Hunter.

• Like 1

4K469.png

Lots of span today. No pet yet. Gimme Rue. >_>

Here's how things are looking for the skill pets I'm missing. Numbers aren't really that accurate sadly because of bonus xp, skill outfits, lamps, daily challenges, etc .. 

RC - 32M XP

FLETCH - 25M XP

INV - 18.5M XP

AGIL - 3M XP

SLAY - 2M XP

HUNT - 2M XP

CON - 1M XP

4K469.png

e1b76e8a15.jpg

4K469.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah not much interest in this game anymore, but i've been slaying and working on my menaphos trim requirements here and there

managed to finally get invention pet @188m

f9810fecc5.jpg

4K469.png

was afk and came back to this :)

04cdb61f43.jpg

now i just have con and hunter left, not really looking forward to training hunter or construction

• Like 1

4K469.png

• 3 weeks later...

:( FeelsBadMan

19ae6f0b23.png

4K469.png

• 2 months later...

#7, 4,500 KC

23e3f47739.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

I accidentally got 200m range at warbands a week ago or so, and 120 slayer now, both of which I was saving along with a few other achievements to get at once.. 

7c32bb5795.jpg

4K469.png