g

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

HELLO SIR,

WHERE ARE THE [bleep] ARE THE ARAXXI KILLS.

Please stop killing this Yamaha monster or whatever and return to your octopedal roots.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Not been feeling Araxxor lately, sorry.

Bought regular helm,top,bottoms.

Low graphics

9ca6a7d97a.jpg

HD

25a0162700.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Ok. The helm looks like the fish mask.

Fish_mask_bubbles.gif

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah it does haha. I like how it looks though :). Others find it ugly :(.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

All I have are the achto primeval boots and the achto tempest boots so far >_>

Been trying to get the primeval gloves for a while now.

4K469.png

wow. do you know if anyone's gotten helms yet?

You have to get all 3 boots and gloves before helm drops. Boss drops each item in order of style you are wearing>one of the other styles>last style

And I want boots. I got gloves on my first Yaka but no boots (or codex) off Durzag yet

If they did they would be some lucky sob. You would need 6 drops (3 boots, 3 gloves) before the helm unlocks. Then again some people have stupid RNG luck

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I know like half yeah, lmfao. I've read this list months ago. I'm upset they stopped at 73/100 >_>.

Interested in joining them for their warring mainly.

f784dd68b7.jpg

4K469.png

:).

JCup Leggo!

1063cc59fa.jpg

9aac92f404.jpg

Sadly it counts white partyhat as 2147M.

4K469.png

22/26

06784b5a88.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

did you loot those airut bones

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

from raids yea l0l

4K469.png

b9bf202533.jpg

4K469.png

FINALLY.

1e8552d0d6.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png

First [bleep]ing ability. Finally.

493bd4b867.jpg

4K469.png

ok

153078d85d.jpg

4K469.png

YES!! FINALLY!!

2nd DK pet, 3281 KC.

25d90018d4.jpg

4K469.png