Anything under 30 minutes is good to me. :D

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Decided to dung more and knock two more requirements off my completionist cape list. :)

24xlv0o.png

14nk6eq.png

Then I tried nexing with Stev and a few others for the first time :D Managed not to die, but we also didn't get any good drops. :(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

:)

4ztj5w.png

4K469.png

Woohooo. :D

2dmcmxc.png

4K469.png

Went arma with some m8s then decided to try TDs..not sure why.

i think my fourth? armour piece since claws..

rwihad.png

but I did get an effigy as well :)

4K469.png

Not everyone post at once. ;)

15whwuv.png

4K469.png

My first ever bandos drop...just my luck...

Don't hate the setup btw, it was actually quite successful.

15ecnt5.png

Did an elite I've had in my bank for a while. Epic reward as always. ~250k.

28ku4o4.png

Edit: Hit 20M Strength XP. :)

4K469.png

Nice drops & elite clue :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Shit game. Seriously. :/...

bj6vn.png

and the clue..lol ..

2cfcl5u.png

4K469.png

haha yeah yeah ;)

and np jagex. Ty as always!

1ze84mb.png

4K469.png

Note to self: Be faster at SS flashing at bandos..(died from a 586, didn't bother coming back as I only lost ~1.5m and the clue protected).

Not bad .. I guess. ~1.5m total. (see a familiarity?...)

6f9qpg.png

4K469.png

I know right ;p

(bump)

Castlewaring a bit. Only at 330'ish games though.

4K469.png

Working on some Rocktail cooking and Ivy woodcutting for a while.

Current XP:

Cooking: 36,000,849

Woodcutting: 18,593,141

4K469.png

Thank you =)

Also doing some DGing. :D

4K469.png

Felt "lucky" tonight. So happy smile.gif

~23m trip.

16k3knm.png

4K469.png

Played around 15-20 castlewars games today, 2 TD trips with 2 effigies :), finished the Turkey event and cooking rocktails now.

4K469.png

Castle war games during day (nearing 400 games..), 2 TD trips with slice + 2 effigies as seen on Picture thread, and cooking rocktails now..nearing virtual level 110 cooking! :)

Oh..and this hard clue from TDs I thought I'd share!!

ivaa1s.png

~450k. Bandit teles FTW!

4K469.png

Hit 400 games..(401! Forgot to screeny the 400..) .. Time for some TDs!

16ldwz8.png

EDIT: Good first trip! :) (Didn't get those claws..)

15zi8j.png

4K469.png

My luck displayed again.. what are the odds of back to back tooth halfs. :|

28sqxef.png

But not really mad.. Woot! :D

x3ze5u.png

4 effigies in 2 hours :)

Also 52M Defence XP + another effigy.

4K469.png

Tried merching yesterday .. Wanted to buy my partyhat back but they rebounded too fast.

Acquired another statue rock.. 22 to go.

4K469.png