Stop decreasing the price of the dragon platelegs.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Alright, I'm willing to admit it. You guys totally destroyed this rant. Now I have no good reason for wanting the dragon platelegs to be worth over million. My only reason now is because I'm greedy, and I will admit that's a terrible reason.

Maybe I should just stop making topics here on the rant forum, because I obviously fail at it.

You still have good reasons that you want the platelets be worth 1m+ but wanting does not make them actually worth that much ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

On the topic of low level money makers; Chiselling Granite, Killing Chaos Druids, Enchanting Bolts, Running Muddy Keys.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

• 3 weeks later...
Alright, I'm willing to admit it. You guys totally destroyed this rant. Now I have no good reason for wanting the dragon platelegs to be worth over million. My only reason now is because I'm greedy, and I will admit that's a terrible reason.

All things aside, you have to admire his honesty?

Jubei_Reborn.png

The Fox Returns!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Alch price, can't get lower than that

Way to revive a thread that hasn't been posted in in over 2 years...

Not only is this an old thread, I also don't hold the same view I did back then anymore.

I no longer care how cheap or expensive an item is, I no longer have a reason to be concerned about that. If I get a lot of money for treasure trails, cool. If not I'm still satisfied.

Same applies to items unrelated to treasure trails as well. 160K coins is still a lot to me when I get dragon platelegs from metal dragons.

• Like 2