Diablo III

The Observer

Yet another 52. It's really pissing me off. The last few 51's and 52's ive done were all pretty decent GRifts. Good layouts, good mobs, good RG. Then soon as i do a 53 i get trash. Anyhow, in case you're curious about my gear: 

The way your inventory and whatnot are, make me queesy

you deal with that?

Not really a fan of it tbh. I would have preferred if it was more like Dark Souls or something. I'm not really keen on the rotating thing. But i guess you get used to it after a while.

Got robbed today. Had a really good 55 with this build. RG spawns with ~5 minutes left and it's Stonesinger. I think i have it all wrapped up, but turns out Stonesinger is just about the worst RG for a Carnevil build. Took me about 10 minutes to kill it. I cried for a few hours afterwards. I can't see myself getting a 55 like that again. Was literally so easy. Good density, good mobs, good maps. Just a shitty RG. Taking a break with my WD for a while now, going to be messing around with my Monk and DH. Got them both up to 53 as well. I can see myself getting 55 with the DH easily. Such a fun build once you get used to it. Still need to upgrade a few pieced of equipment too.

you deal with that?

Not really a fan of it tbh. I would have preferred if it was more like Dark Souls or something. I'm not really keen on the rotating thing. But i guess you get used to it after a while.

Got robbed today. Had a really good 55 with this build. RG spawns with ~5 minutes left and it's Stonesinger. I think i have it all wrapped up, but turns out Stonesinger is just about the worst RG for a Carnevil build. Took me about 10 minutes to kill it. I cried for a few hours afterwards. I can't see myself getting a 55 like that again. Was literally so easy. Good density, good mobs, good maps. Just a shitty RG. Taking a break with my WD for a while now, going to be messing around with my Monk and DH. Got them both up to 53 as well. I can see myself getting 55 with the DH easily. Such a fun build once you get used to it. Still need to upgrade a few pieced of equipment too.

I never found DH to be fun, as much as easy for clearing stuff fast.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

you deal with that?

Being able to see chucks of HP being taken off a 50+ RG is pretty damn cool though. And DHs require a much different playstyle than other classes, so it's a fun change.

you deal with that?

Being able to see chucks of HP being taken off a 50+ RG is pretty damn cool though. And DHs require a much different playstyle than other classes, so it's a fun change.

Not that I don't agree with the first part, but the second part gets kinda boring especially using a marauders set.

max.png 50.png

you deal with that?

Not that I don't agree with the first part, but the second part gets kinda boring especially using a marauders set.

Don't think anyone will be using M6 for a while now. It's all about UE and Nat's now. Both sets that require you to actually do more than put down a sentry and run around, lol.

Do you actually have good gear with good rolls?

On my DH (which is what i was using) i have a good Bow (really good bow imo), good Amulet, and i think the Pants and Boots are good to. Everything else is non-Ancient and needs some work. I've spent probably about.... 50k shards on Kadala gambling for Shoulders/Chests/Gloves over the past few days and haven't seen an Ancient UE piece yet.

I've spent probably about.... 50k shards on Kadala gambling for Shoulders/Chests/Gloves over the past few days and haven't seen an Ancient UE piece yet.

> 50k

wat

that's a lot

max.png 50.png

you deal with that?

Don't think anyone will be using M6 for a while now. It's all about UE and Nat's now. Both sets that require you to actually do more than put down a sentry and run around, lol.

M6 hasn't been lay down sentry and run around since 2.1.2.

I have tried UE, but my Kridershot is non-ancient and it seems a little tedious to play sometimes (mostly because the lack of the pet zoo and not running Polar station to help with Bane of the Trapped).

Haven't tried Nat's yet, probably won't until I get a good Nat's Xbow, the Nat's Xbow I have is pre 2.2, so it doesn't have RoV stat on it, pity as it has some nice rolls.

I haven't played for several days either, but lately I had been using my DH to farm shards to gamble for BK swords for my barb, I wanted to try WW build but the gearing is too painstaking slow without the BK sword effect that I will not play the barb until I have gambled the pair of swords, so far I only have got 1. The fact that I need to stop WW and build up fury is a really big tempo breaker for me, and that I sincerely hate chasing enemies down (never got into monk for that very reason).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

you deal with that?

M6 hasn't been lay down sentry and run around since 2.1.2.

I have tried UE, but my Kridershot is non-ancient and it seems a little tedious to play sometimes (mostly because the lack of the pet zoo and not running Polar station to help with Bane of the Trapped).

Haven't tried Nat's yet, probably won't until I get a good Nat's Xbow, the Nat's Xbow I have is pre 2.2, so it doesn't have RoV stat on it, pity as it has some nice rolls.

I don't use the Kridershot for my UE build. I don't like the playstyle it forces. I just use a.... I forget the name, but it's the bow that makes enemies hit by entangling shot take x more damage. Ultimately not much different to the Krider build, but it just feels a bit more natural to me. I've been enjoying this build a lot. Managed to push 53 so far, but i seem to be stuck there. The Nat's build is really fun too. And i actually have a really well geared Nat's build (~2.6m DPS unbuffed with a 3977% belt), but that build doesn't work as well on Console imo. 

I've spent probably about.... 50k shards on Kadala gambling for Shoulders/Chests/Gloves over the past few days and haven't seen an Ancient UE piece yet.

> 50k

wat

that's a lot

Exaggeration, of course. probably closer to 20k. But still, that's a lot of shards for nothing.

I don't use the Kridershot for my UE build. I don't like the playstyle it forces. I just use a.... I forget the name, but it's the bow that makes enemies hit by entangling shot take x more damage. Ultimately not much different to the Krider build, but it just feels a bit more natural to me. I've been enjoying this build a lot. Managed to push 53 so far, but i seem to be stuck there. The Nat's build is really fun too. And i actually have a really well geared Nat's build (~2.6m DPS unbuffed with a 3977% belt), but that build doesn't work as well on Console imo. 

I know that bow. I actually stopped using Entangling shot and instead opted for Evasive fire for my M6 because Evasive fire is an autotargetting hit scan skill.

That particular bow is nice in concept, just I don't like it depending so much on ES actually hitting. Shouldn't be an issue most of the time, I'd agree, bosses are pretty hard to miss.

Still, I haven't actually found an ancient version of that bow yet. I have so far only found 1 ancient weapon that I have used in my M6 (the uninteresting Bakkan Caster) and I have since retired it as I had crafted an even better Arcane Barb. So far I have not found any suitable replacements, at all, for any build.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

A while ago i suggested we make some leaderboards for console players, but i didn't really have the ability to do so. Luckily, about two or three weeks ago a guy from battle.net (console side of things) decided to make some "unofficial" leaderboards for the console players. A few different learderbaords, all with their own specifications. But basically we just wanted it to resemble the PC leaderboards (more or less). It's coming together nicely now. Good to see that we actually have a few really decent players on the console side.

http://www.consolerankings.com/sc-solo.html

as someone who took an entry level html class last semester, that website looks like trash. but otherwise, that pillar1000 guy is legit. he smokes the second place person

Still a work in progress i think. Guy that made it doesn't have too much spare time, so it's going really slow at the moment. But i don't think anyone gives two shits what it looks like. The point is that at least we have a means to compete now.

Guess your comment should really not come as a surprise though. You've had a stick up your ass about anything console related from the get-go. 

as someone who took an entry level html class last semester, that website looks like trash. but otherwise, that pillar1000 guy is legit. he smokes the second place person

Still a work in progress i think. Guy that made it doesn't have too much spare time, so it's going really slow at the moment. But i don't think anyone gives two shits what it looks like. The point is that at least we have a means to compete now.

Guess your comment should really not come as a surprise though. You've had a stick up your ass about anything console related from the get-go. 

I have lots of things to respond to that last part, but I'm pretty indifferent. 

Enjoy talking here alone, I guess.

max.png 50.png

I have lots of things to respond to that last part, but I'm pretty indifferent. 

Enjoy talking here alone, I guess.

Honestly, i'd rather see this topic die than have a self-righteous prick responding to my posts. 

Peace.

Hey there's no need to fight, save that for the game '-'. Though one bit of advice regarding that website might be to take advantage of CSS a little more...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.