Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't login to Runescape - can't scroll

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mark63534
[ Display Name History ]

mark63534

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:mark63234
  • Clan:Looking...
Hey guys. I'm currently having a little problem logging into runescape. Whenever I press play to play the game, the browser redirects to the game window where I am supposed to play. However, the home game bar as well as the scroll bar to the right are greyed out. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

P.S. I already updated Java, so that is not the problem. I just can't see the whole game window because I can't scroll down.
Click Here 4 My Crafting Guide!
Yes, I Do have over 100,000+ Emails. I get about 100+ every day. Want some?
Posted Image

Lord Diddy
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Diddy

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Diddy Ook
Had this been always happening or just recently?

Try using firefox without any add-ons and see if something is causing a conflict. On the menu bar click Help -> Restart with Addons Disabled.

Also make sure you're Adobe Flash Player is updated to latest, along with your browser. If all fails then download another broswer (Eg. Google Chrome) and see if the problem is resolved using that.
Posted Image

Dutch Killer
[ Display Name History ]

Dutch Killer

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Dutch Killer
  • Clan:Council of Elders
Try updating your java that might work as well. And why aren't you using the client btw?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users