Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A quick question about the toolbelt.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:blaziken_150
If I put a bronze hatchet to the toolbelt does that mean I can no longer use my dragon hatchet to chop down trees? The reason why I want to put it in my toolbelt is so I can use it in Brimhaven Dungeon, but I won't do it unless I'm sure I can still use my dragon hatchet to chop down trees if I'm holding it. I can't test it out for myself as I know that once the bronze hatchet is in the toolbelt there is no going back, that's why I'm asking.

I'm officially back to this commuinty. (except the forum games, I already am active on forum games on another message board, and that's all what matters to me.)

Anyway, I have a blog, click here to see it.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 15,874 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed
Toolbelt works the same way as inventory/wielding for all hatchets: You use the best one available.
You will only use the bronze one if you do not have iron+ hatchet on you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Kill All Bosses :: 1 Death :: Araxxor :: Barrows :: Chaos Ele :: Corp :: DKS :: Giant Mole :: Graardor
Har-Aken :: K'ril :: KBD :: KK :: KQ :: Kree'arra :: Legiones :: Nex :: QBD :: ROTS :: TzTok-Jad :: Vorago :: Zilyana

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • RSN:blaziken_150
Alright, thanks for answering my question.

Now I can safely go to Brimhaven Dungeon and have a free inventory space.

I'm officially back to this commuinty. (except the forum games, I already am active on forum games on another message board, and that's all what matters to me.)

Anyway, I have a blog, click here to see it.

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Editorial Panel Member

• Members
  • 4,428 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
It also works the same way for the pickaxe. I have a bronze pickaxe on my toolbelt but use my rune one when it's wielded or in my inventory.

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image Posted Image

THE places for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users