TokHaar Fight Kiln

Arien

In depth guide, but your monster images are in .gif format and they've lost there quality.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

For waves 1-20, I found it easier to use the southern-middle safespot, considering it's a "tall" corner which allows you to complete every wave one monster at a time. Basically there will be 1-2 monsters coming from the middle-north. One of them will be able to attack you from the start-- after you kill it, you'll be safe from every other monster. If there's another monster north of you, kill it next. Then run west slightly and mage the southwestern monster(s) over the wall. Even if there's more than one, only one can hit you at a time if you keep your distance. Then you can run to the southwest corner and the southeast monsters will follow you one at a time, allowing you to continue killing every monster one at a time. Sorry it's hard to explain w/o a video demonstration, but it's a pretty straightforward process. Made the first 20 waves incredibly simple; didn't use any brews at all. Didn't even need to use SS really; EEE was enough healing.

Also, the TokHaar-Xil (lvl-140 ranger that throws obby discs) can't attack from too far away. If you trap them behind a "short" wall, you can mage them safely without taking any hits if you're far away enough-- they're great for healing. The mages are also great to heal on via flashing soul split since you cast SOA faster than they cast their spells. Plus gano offers great magic defense so they rarely hit you.

Additionally, I entered the Kiln with 4 empty inventory spaces so I could have room for the constitution, magic, invulnerability, and restoration crystals. They were a pain in the ass to juggle if I had a full inventory and dropped items are removed every 10 waves.

Wave 28 was a walk in the park for me-- you might wanna look into this: http://forum.tip.it/topic/163183-post-all-rs-screenshots-videos-and-sounds-here/page__view__findpost__p__5188943

Your setup is pretty much identical to the one I used when I got my cape last night.

Good guide so far-- I was actually contemplating writing a guide on this, but then I remembered how much effort it takes to maintain a guide like this, considering practically every update to combat requires you to update this guide lol

77yLQy8.png

For waves 1-20, I found it easier to use the southern-middle safespot, considering it's a "tall" corner which allows you to complete every wave one monster at a time. Basically there will be 1-2 monsters coming from the middle-north. One of them will be able to attack you from the start-- after you kill it, you'll be safe from every other monster. If there's another monster north of you, kill it next. Then run west slightly and mage the southwestern monster(s) over the wall. Even if there's more than one, only one can hit you at a time if you keep your distance. Then you can run to the southwest corner and the southeast monsters will follow you one at a time, allowing you to continue killing every monster one at a time. Sorry it's hard to explain w/o a video demonstration, but it's a pretty straightforward process. Made the first 20 waves incredibly simple; didn't use any brews at all. Didn't even need to use SS really; EEE was enough healing.

Thanks for this tip and OP thanks for the guide. Going to try tonight once I get suited up.

OMGOMGOMG. THANK YOU BOTH. I GOT IT :grin:

icecube7.jpeg

Informative! Will try it after get my dreadnip.

Its not really needed tbh as long as you know how to controll your brew supplies. you can always replace dreadnips with a pickaxe and use hit and run method to kill the dills

Would swapping unicorn, for Iron or Steel Titan with scrolls be advisable?

Well if you actually have the level for iron or steel titan you will be using a pack yak probably which means you won't be losing it if you controlled the waves correctly until the actual last boss which is wave 37 so i would advise healing on 37 more than the ability to damage more. Better be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the great guide. I managed to get my cape using it :). I used the polypore staff and it worked just fine.

One thing I did notice though. You say to start off praying range on wave 26, you should pray mage as I'm pretty sure there is a 400 that spawns to the north on that wave. That is definitely not a critisism, just an observation. Thanks again for the guide, I couldn't have done it without it.

ooberman05.png

Thanks for the great guide. I managed to get my cape using it :). I used the polypore staff and it worked just fine.

One thing I did notice though. You say to start off praying range on wave 26, you should pray mage as I'm pretty sure there is a 400 that spawns to the north on that wave. That is definitely not a critisism, just an observation. Thanks again for the guide, I couldn't have done it without it.

well i wrote this based mostly on memory i haven't left the area since the update came out :P so thanks for pointing this out i will make sure to fix it

So far 2 capes / 14 onyxs :P

Any advice for someone that isn't 85 Defence for Gano? I have access to everything else (95 prayer, 96 Herb, Yak (soon), EEE, Dreads, SOA, etc) but I'm only 74 Defence.

Well if you do have yak you could switch between armadyl/ahrim cause the only thing gano is great for the absorb rate... it covers your needs in certain waves where u have to tank mages like wave 5... but with the extra brews u can always switch armors