Count Up

Matt258

Is there a notification for telling someone when someone else comes online on these forums?

5Vw7epn.pngAs a matter of fact...

But for a serious answer, no, I don't think there is, for the obvious reasons.

I assume that's a hilarious fake, right? :P

~D. V. " :XD: " Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sorry, thats the highest I can count. Later.

Damnit... -.-

<*Mr. DVD throws @Gang Sabre into a barrel and locks it shut.*>

After what I just did to you in the other thread, this is more than enough punishment.  You're gonna be stuck in there for as long as it takes the instance of you in the other thread to respawn.  A good 24 hours should be suitable anyway. :twisted:

~D. V. "My brain's now overloaded.  You don't want to see my version of 'worse overkill'.  I'm serious." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

<*Mr. DVD pulls @Gang Sabre out of the barrel by the collar, and sets them down in a nearby chair.*>

Huh?? What did you do....

The phrase "blasted you to ashes" should give you a good idea.  You're lucky the forums have "Person Instance Respawners", or you'd be seriously [bleep]ed. :twisted:

~D. V. "And that doesn't even begin to describe the overkill." Devnull

<*walks over to a chair quietly and sits down*> *yawn* ZZZzzz... -.-

~D. V. "Half-Asleep" Devnull

*As Devnull sits down, the whoopee cushion that was placed on the chair by a moderator who will remain anonymous suddenly makes its signature noise...*

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

<*Mr. DVD feels the weird little air bag start going off underneath him, and holds still a moment.  Mr. DVD lifts up just slightly, pulls it out from under himself, and lobs it into the bucket (which happened to magically appear) floating just overhead of @Arceus.  The bucket then promptly flips upside-down, and drops right on @Arceus's head.  This results in the remainder of that signature noise being trapped between @Arceus's head and the bucket, and the rest of us hearing an interestingly muffled version of it.*>

As if I didn't know who did that... Unfortunately, that joke's been pulled on me too many times, so I've had my revenge on the next person who did it planned out for ages. :notalk:

~D. V. "seeing that one coming" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Dat flood limiter... I know it's there for a reason, but it sucks. :|

~D. V. "... *grumble* ..." Devnull

Simple... I was moving too fast on these forums, finally managing here in the Forum Games to post faster than whatever the current setting is.  There actually is a point where these forums can't keep up with me. :(

And for the pun... 221B Baker Street

~D. V. "I was only going to get to 'Sherlock' it once." Devnull

(p.s.: I just hit off the flood limiter again, going from one count to the other!)

More like it was probably designed to never apply to Mods/Admins in the first place.  It makes me wish there was an add-on module that could be added that would disable the Flood Limiter after a user has passed a certain valid post count, like the about 5000 I've got, or a minimum time count like 7+ years.  Forum-loyal folks aren't going to suddenly turn into flooding hell on the forums, at least as far as I know.  As you can imagine with me, I'm just trying to post properly and move on, like a normal, non-hell-causing individual. :|

~D. V. "Heck, if I'm thinking of it, then it might already exist?" Devnull