Dg Family Clan Page
Dg Family Forums
Dg Family Memberlist
Home World: 61
Dg Family is a F2P community of all sorts of players, from lvl-3 skillers to maxed combat. We are primarily a Dungeoneering clan that incorporate players of all combat levels that enjoy Dungeoneering. Along with that, we are a community of players that have been together since the release of the skill, and formed a network of fun, friendship, entertainment, and much more!
Our clan chat
The clan chat is "Dg Family". If you are new to this clan, simply join Dg Family as a guest. If you meet the requirements for this clan, you may ask any general+ to invite you to the clan.
Recommended skills (you do not need these to join the clan):
All non-combat skills 49+, in order to help open critical rooms
54 runecrafting, to make law runes for combatants
High fishing and cooking levels, to heal low health combatants
All skills 49+
70+ strength, for damage in guardian rooms
70+ constitution, to survive
43 prayer, in order to use all 3 protection prayers
80+ ranged, if you're a pure
Read these guides before doing dungeons with us.
F2P Dungeoneering Guide (UsedToBeZerk)
Skillers' Guide to Dungeoneering (A Person Ftw)
Read the guides forum for further information!
- Read our guides before using our clan chat to dungeoneer.
- Do not spam, troll, or flame the chat.
- If you have a problem with anyone in the chat, contact any of the admins privately. Do not talk about it publicly on the forums or within the chat itself.
- When you join a run, it is expected that you complete the run. Ditching runs without any reasoning may get you banned.
- Similarly, skillers should not AFK in runs.
- Do not ask to be ranked up. As you dungeoneer more we will consider your viability for a rank up, asking for a rank will do nothing to help.
- Finally, enjoy dungeoneering!
Clan Chat Ranks
Combatants (1-stripe) and Skillers (2-stripes)
Every recruit starts off with these ranks. Once you have met the requirements to join the clan chat, you may ask to be invited to the clan.
Trusted Combatants (bronze star) and Trusted Skillers (Silver Star)
As you dungeoneer more, you may be considered for a ranking up in the clan chat. The idea of a trusted skiller or combatant is that they are helpful to the clan, and that they are reliable when they dungeoneer (no AFKing or ditching runs). Other people may recommend recruits to be ranked as trusted. If enough people consider a recruit to be trustworthy, they will be ranked up.
Generals (Gold star)
General+ ranks cannot be obtained normally; it is up to the discretion of all current general+ ranks. Generals represent those that have made significant contributions to the clan. If we feel that you are an honored member in Dg Family, we will hand out this special rank to you. It doesn't matter if you're a skiller or combatant to receive this rank. Generals may invite other players into this clan.
Administrators (All keys)
In addition to what generals can do, administrators may kick/ban people in the clan chat, as well as change the ranks of others. If you have a problem in the clan chat, please contact any of the high ranks and we will deal with it accordingly.
Dg Family Trivia
- Dg Family is currently the 4th highest clan in terms of total dungeoneering xp.
- 7 members have reached the maximum skill level of 120 dg.
- Our average dungeoneering level is 89.
- The fastest c6 small floor time is 1:09, and the fastest large floor time is 4:40.
- Dg Family has the largest number of members out of any dungeoneering clan.
Dg Family has been the #1 F2P dungeoneering clan for the skill's release. We have some of the most efficient dungeoneers in f2p and research data daily. But more importantly, we are friendly and are open to anyone willing to dungeoneer with us. If you're new, don't worry! You will learn lots along the way