Corporeal Punishment

I will be answering questions in my own Friends chat, though the event will held on the TMHT_Draz friends chat.

Also, the only requirement for this event is to complete Summer's End quest.

Be sure to complete it before the event!

And again,

I will add people tomorrow, be sure to go into "Tmht_Draz" friend chat to be added! :)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I will try my best to join this event :). May I ask two questions though:

First what Aura/s should I use?

And what melee weapon should I use if a zammy spear is not an option?

Guthins warspear has the same str and only 10 less stab bonus while costing about one 6th of the price. Or would a normal dragon spear (P?) be a better option. Worse case I end up using korasi's sword.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Hello, i have a question, if we are going to do lootshare or coinshare? thanks in advance:)

all of our events are Coinshare, unless we say otherwise! |^_^|

See you there I hope! :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I will try my best to join this event :). May I ask two questions though:

First what Aura/s should I use?

And what melee weapon should I use if a zammy spear is not an option?

Guthins warspear has the same str and only 10 less stab bonus while costing about one 6th of the price. Or would a normal dragon spear (P?) be a better option. Worse case I end up using korasi's sword.

Well I'm personally using my [item=11450] aura to stop me having to use more of my pots for prayer restore, so go for that if you have it! :)

Korasi's sword would actually be quite nice! The only reason I haven't suggested a chaotic rapier is because it doesn't work all too well on the Corporeal beast, or so I'm lead to believe! Though of course you should still hit him quite a lot with a rapier, but there's something about the max hit...

I asked a few friends and they have actually said that a [item=6994] might be nice to use with a shield, because anything that isn't a spear has half the hit damage on him!

Hello, i have a question, if we are going to do lootshare or coinshare? thanks in advance:)

The event will be Coinshare. :)

IMPORTANT

Please remember that the friends chat for the event will be "TMHT_Draz". I will answer any questions about tonight's event on my own friends chat "Drazhar44"

Thank you :)

EAVnEYl.png

Just put it in bold size 7 at start of OP. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

What's the chat for this event? Do I have to beat "Summer's End" before this event? *scratches head* :huh:

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

The friends chat for the event is:

Tmht_Draz

And yes you must complete Summer's end before the start of the event!

*throws a rock at Komodo*

EAVnEYl.png

Please note, that I wasn't entirely aware of the Daylight Savings in America, so please remember to read the timer to let you know when the event is beginning, thank you. :D

blu_1331499600.png

EAVnEYl.png

Please note, that I wasn't entirely aware of the Daylight Savings in America, so please remember to read the timer to let you know when the event is beginning, thank you. :D

blu_1331499600.png

THIS. SO MUCH.

Listen up! The event is in 2 hours time from the moment of posting this. Please be aware of it. It is not now, it is not an hours time. It is 2 HOURS TIME.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

This should be fun. Nothing wrong with a few starting early imo, can't guarantee an add though. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

PLEASE NOTE!

The "Tmht_Draz" Friends chat is being filled up, so "Komodo_Jo" is the overflow/split chat.

Go there if you are kicked from "Tmht_Draz" or are not friended on that account.

Thank you :)

EAVnEYl.png

This is the loot from 5PM to 10:40PM that was split:

corp1.png

corp2.png

After almost 6 hours, and gaining about 290k xp total (roughly 260-270k damage) I left.

It was supremely filled with leeches after 9:30. Gained 100k xp from then to 10:40.

Great event, great fun, but after ~1.5-2h, maybe next time have a dedicated FC just for the most capable players please? :( After a while I didn't like spoonfeeding neebies mils when I only got about 260k and tanked like 1/10 kills :ohnoes: .

553VriC.png?1

Had a lot of fun in the smaller, secondary chat (we we're about the same when we started, so either less dedicated peeps or people were sneaking back into the main chat :D).

I know at one point the chat was just spitting out the names of people who died. I managed to burn up 2 rings of life (one in the first 30 seconds of the event), and die once, where I had to make a new necklace and an enchant tablet, but I still got back in time.

I don't think I missed anything when I left after about 3 hours to eat the supper I should have had when the event started.

Massive turnout at the event! Happy with almost everybody that came! :D

I know we may not have had any nice drops, but good laughs and fun was had all round!

I'm just waiting for this Wall of Shame to pop up somewhere! Died myself once to got core because I was adding people! :shades:

Thank you for a fantastic first event and I can't wait till next time! :)

EAVnEYl.png

I only lasted 2 hours due to needing my beauty sleep :)

During the 1st hour I managed to snare several decent drops 2k cannonballs being the best, came away with 52 Blue & 26 Crimson & some other assorted junk. The 2nd hour was basically loot free.

There did seem to be a higher proportion of 'noob' players at this event many with names I did not recognise from Tif, although I guess it is more evident at Corp than say Bandos.

All in all I enjoyed the trip & look forward to the next one - we must be due for a major drop soon !!!

the_lad_1.png